Palmilla Pearl Pool View
Palmilla Pearl Pool View
This lovely three-bedroom property resides in the stunning Palmilla Golf and Beach Resort, blessed with a magnificent location on the Texas shore. Boasting 2600 square feet of luxurious living space, you’ll love the coastal flair of this special resort, offering a plethora of amazing amenities to enjoy.
Your personal paradise offers unparalleled luxury while still making you feel right at home. Unwind in the spacious living room, outfitted with plush furniture and rustic wood accents. Natural light floods in through large windows, giving the entire space a bright, beachy feel.
The main floor plan of this home was made for entertaining, moving easily from the lovely living room to the state-of-the-art kitchen. Outfitted with superior amenities such as stainless steel appliances and plenty of cookware, the master chef of your group will have no trouble whipping up delicious meals for everyone to enjoy.
After a day filled with luxury on the Texan shore, you’ll love returning to one of three beautiful bedrooms, each offering premium bedding, and comfort. The master bedroom offers a plush king-sized bed and access to your own private balcony, perfect for a nightcap. The other two guest bedrooms both features queen-sized beds. Before bed, enjoy the sunset on one of two balconies, one with beach views and the other situated overlooking the pool.
Palmilla Golf and Beach Resort offers an exclusive getaway for golfers and luxury seekers alike. Enjoy access to a nine-hole course, a short par three, of the beautiful new 18-hole option, winding its way through gorgeous scenery. Beach lovers will enjoy lazing the day away on their designated beach chair, ordering food and drinks from the delicious Black Marlin. After the beach, head back to the community pool just steps away from your own home! This home is one of only four houses in the entire development that overlooks the pool, making it easy to watch your kids splash around the privacy of your balcony.
Rent a golf cart or beach bike from the concierge and make your way all over the coastal city of Port Aransas! Located on the northern tip of Mustang Island, this small, charming town is perfect for relaxing on the beach, fishing, and generally lazing your days away. As the sun goes down, things start to pick up with exciting nightlife and bars, so gear yourself up for a night on the town!
You’ll find true peace at this fabulous resort home!
THIRDHOME has partnered with VIATOR, one of the largest online destination tours and activities provider, featuring thousands of tours and activities to choose from within a global platform of exciting offerings. VIATOR is perfect for “Do It Yourself” planners to consider when seeking to book a sightseeing day tour, city spree, regional day trips, including local city happenings.
Click the link below to view VIATOR tours and activities:
Single Family Home with 3 levels
3 bedrooms, 3 baths, 2600 square feet, 242 square meters
King, Queen, and Queen
8 guests maximum
Corpus Christi International Airport - CRP
45 minutes by car
Unrestricted views of the community pool on one side and golf course and ocean views on the other!
No Pets Allowed
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Palmilla Golf Club (2 minute drive) - Enjoy a round of golf on a lavish golf course surrounded by stunning vistas.
- Dolphin Watch Nature Tour (10 minute drive) - Get up close and personal with these amazing animals!
- Hot Spot Fishing Charters (10 minute drive) - Head out on the water with an experience deep sea fishing guide.
- Sunny Ray Cruises (10 minute drive) - Embark on a journey through the ocean!
- Whooping Crane Boat Tours (1 hour drive) - Explore the Aransas National Wildlife Refuge by boat!
Places of Interest
- Black Marlin (5 minute walk) - This casual seafood haunt is located in the resort and features a delicious menu.
- Mustang Island State Park (10 minute drive) - With more than five miles of beachfront, this park offers activities such as swimming, surfing, and kayaking.
- Port Aransas Museum (10 minute drive) - Learn more about the charming city of Port Aransas and its history.
- Irie's Island Food (10 minute drive) - This low-key eatery brings the island flavor with delicious dishes.
Snow time at the Beach
We loved the home at Palmilla. Unfortunately, we had to cut our stay short by three days due to the snow and no electricity at all. The location was perfect—so close to the beach. Never made it due to 20 degree and below temperatures and wind chill. We enjoyed the short time we were there with our family and the home was pristine. Would love to go back when the sun is out!”