Form Hotel (HS)
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
FORM HOTEL (HS)
You are booking a double standard room only for two people in collaboration with Hotel Swaps. Cancellations and booking amendments are not possible. Upgrade options are available after booking, at an extra cost. For requests, please contact your account manager or Member Experience at email@example.com REQUESTS ARE BINDING, once accepted it cannot be cancelled.
The cozy standard room has everything you need and nothing you don't. There's a queen-sized bed for you to stretch in your sleep at night. The rooms are elegantly decorated and furnished. The rooms also feature high-pressure rain showers which help you to stay refreshed any time of the day. WiFi is also available and an HD TV for when you want to switch between work and play.
A glamorous international playground in the desert, where tradition and ambition have produced a city with an incomparable driving narrative, Dubai has long been home to a hospitality scene defined by big, boxy, cookie-cutter luxury brands.
Form Hotel Dubai represents a landmark project for the city, an emblematic showpiece for a hospitality landscape that has now matured and evolved. Set behind a striking façade conceived by the internationally renowned Architecture-Studio, this 136-room, timelessly designed boutique property speaks to the soul of forward-thinking travellers through a visual language of custom-crafted spaces, guest-rooms, and experiences. Individuality—not over-the-top luxury and predictable universality—are on tap at Form, which appeals to today’s hyper-connected, health-conscious “New Nomad” through curated services and amenities. The guest’s journey here is punctuated by an in-house restaurant where balanced, wholesome, clean eating comes alive; by a rooftop gathering spot that features a half-length Olympic swimming pool, a state-of-the-art gym, and a poolside wellbeing retreat for food and drinks; by an in-house retailer offering locally sourced and thoughtfully curated items; and by such mindful add-ons as private yoga sessions, designer pyjamas, and bespoke art and foodie tours that ensure no two stays are the same.
With a strong visual and design narrative set in the up-and-coming neighbourhood of Al Jadaf and Culture Village, Form Hotel Dubai is a pioneering hospitality project for the city—and the Middle East.
PLEASE NOTE: This property is available to THIRDHOME members through a collaboration with HotelSwaps and, as such, each stay is governed by their Terms and Conditions which can be found here: https://hotelswaps.com/guest-terms-conditions-3rd-party.
The exchange fee and Keys are only refundable in the event of cancelation by the Hotel. If a Guest Member cancels their reservation, for any reason, there are no refunds available.
PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT THE HOTEL DIRECTLY FOR THIRD HOME BOOKINGS. If you have any questions about this property and weeks (not requests) please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The room details and photos shown here are indicative of the property and not necessarily of the room that you will be staying in.
By booking this property you acknowledge that you are responsible for paying any potential local city and tourism taxes related to your stay at the time of check out.
Single Family Home with 1 level
1 bedroom, 1 bath, 0 square feet
2 guests maximum
Dubai International Airport (DXB)
10 minutes by car
The city of Dubai
Activities of Interest
- Camel Safari Tour - Ride a camel through the desert and enjoy dinner at a Bedouin-inspired camp.
- Dune Safari Tour - Travel by 4x4 across the deserts of Dubai on this exhilarating excursion! Enjoy an adrenaline rush sandboarding down Dubai’s desert dunes.
- Helicopter Ride - See Dubai’s flamboyant sights from the air on a 12,15- or 25-minute helicopter flight over the city!
- Hot Air Balloon Ride - Glide up and away in a hot air balloon over Dubai Desert Conservation Reserve.
- Aquaventure - Visit this outstanding water park perfect for the whole family. At 60 hectares in size as well as a Shark Lagoon Tank, this water park will not disappoint!
Places of Interest
- Burj Khalifa (15 mins drive) - Visit the world's tallest building at 828m with two observation decks on the 124th and 148th floors.
- Al Fahidi Historic District (15 mins drive) - Restored heritage area with narrow walking lanes flanked by sand-coloured houses, as well as museums, cafes, art galleries, and cultural exhibits.
- Madinat Jumeirah (20 mins drive) - One of Dubai’s most attractive developments, Madinat Jumeirah is a contemporary interpretation of a traditional Arab village.
- Burj Al Arab (20 mins drive) - Visit Dubai's most iconic building, built in the shape of a sail of a dhow, it is truly worth a visit.
- Dubai Museum (15 mins drive) - Visit the city's main historical museum charting Dubai's turbo-evolution from fishing and pearling village to global centre of commerce, finance and tourism.
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Outdoor Pool
- Wireless Internet
- Workout Facility