Lake Norman Waterfront Retreat
Lake Norman Waterfront Retreat
This beautiful five-bedroom lakefront property sits on a large cove, looking out onto stunning views of Lake Norman! With such a coveted lakefront location, this 5300 square foot home is the perfect getaway for you and your family. Featuring amenities such as a private floating dock and access to kayaks and paddleboards are just the icing on the cake.
This spacious home invites you in with large, open spaces and bright interiors. The classically designed living room features plush sofas and chairs and leads directly to an expansive outdoor deck where you can sip on your morning coffee in bliss. On a rainy day, spend some time in the game room playing pool, shuffleboard, or ping pong.
The master chef of your group will love spending time in the open-concept kitchen, centering around a center island that doubles as a breakfast bar. With state-of-the-art amenities and custom cabinetry, this lovely kitchen has plenty of amenities for you to take advantage of. After dinner, spend some time in your personal hot tub or head down to your private deck to take in the sunset.
Each of the five bedrooms offers the perfect place to retreat to after a long, exciting day on the lake. The first two bedrooms offer king-sized beds, the third a queen, the fourth a queen, and a double bed, and the final room has a combination of a king, queen, and sleeper sofa. With all of these different configurations, this home sleeps up to 18 guests.
Your time on Lake Norman will be spent enjoying the beauty of the nature that surrounds you and taking advantage of every opportunity for outdoor adventure. Cast a line off of your private dock or grab a kayak and go exploring. In addition to lakefront luxury, the Lake Norman area is ripe with culture and fun community events to enjoy. Plenty of hiking trails surround the area, perfect for an outdoor adventure with the family. Woodmill Winery offers access to some of the best wines in the area, and golfers will love the proximity to championship courses. The town of Davidson is close by, offering plenty of chances to view local art or go antiquing, and when it comes to dining, delectable eateries and waterfront views abound!
You’ll have a blast at this gorgeous lakefront property!
THIRDHOME has partnered with VIATOR, one of the largest online destination tours and activities provider, featuring thousands of tours and activities to choose from within a global platform of exciting offerings. VIATOR is perfect for “Do It Yourself” planners to consider when seeking to book a sightseeing day tour, city spree, regional day trips, including local city happenings.
Click the link below to view VIATOR tours and activities:
Private Residence with 3 levels
5 bedrooms, 5 baths, 5300 square feet, 493 square meters
King, King, Queen, Queen + Twin, and Other
16 guests maximum
Charlotte Douglas International Airport - CLT
50 minutes by car
Lake Norman views!
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- The Pit Indoor Kart Racing (20 minute drive) - Providing excitement for any age group, you'll get a thrill racing around the track!
- Lake Norman Yacht Charter (10 minute drive) - A luxurious afternoon afloat on Lake Norman is the perfect way to cap off a lovely trip!
- Westport Golf Club (35 minute drive) - With an incredibly green layout, this gorgeous course offers quite the challenge!
- Frontline Bowfishing (15 minute drive) - Head out on the water with an experience angler!
Places of Interest
- Rock Springs Nature Preserve (25 minute drive) - Along with leisurely trails to hike, Rock Springs also offers a playground, an outdoor amphitheater and a wildlife viewing center.
- The Lazy 5 Ranch (30 minute drive) - This amazing zoo features domestic and exotic animals alike, and is a wonderful place to spend the day.
- Lancaster's Barbecue (15 minute drive) - Dine on authentic North Carolina barbecue at this car-themed eatery!
- Epic Chophouse (20 minute drive) - You'll love the rustic refinement of this stellar steakhouse.