The Palm Cottage
The Palm Cottage
This lovely one-bedroom guest house is the perfect choice for a romantic beach getaway! Walking distance from two of Montecito’s most beautiful beaches, this 1400 square foot home is located within a fully gated, secure Montecito home, and features elegant, beach-chic décor.
The beautiful living room of this home is outfitted with a plush, bright blue sofa set against a pristine white background and a space filled with ample amounts of natural sunlight. Classic French doors lead out to the private yard and patio, which are completely separate from the main house. Enjoy summer nights surrounding the fire pit as you sip on a cool glass of wine.
The master chef of your group will adore the brand-new kitchen, outfitted with expert culinary amenities. Enjoy access to custom Italian cabinetry and Bosch and Thermador appliances – the best of the best! If you’re in the mood for a backyard barbecue, grill out on your spacious patio!
The master bedroom of this charming cottage features a plush, king-sized bed, outfitted with high-quality linens to soothe your senses at night. If you require extra sleeping space for guests, there’s a queen-sized pull-out sofa.
You won’t find a better location in Montecito! This beautiful cottage is walking distance to the marvelous shores of Miramar and Butterfly Beaches, and also a quick walk away from luxury sites such as Rosewood Miramar, Four Seasons Biltmore, and Coast Village Road. In downtown Santa Barbara, gorgeous architecture, culture, and an excellent culinary scene await you! With adventures and activities for all tastes, Santa Barbara is sure to offer something for everyone. Spend the day at the beach, exploring wineries nearby, or losing yourself in the historic and artistic soul of the city.
You’ll feel relaxed and pampered at this romantic guest cottage!
THIRDHOME has partnered with VIATOR, one of the largest online destination tours and activities provider, featuring thousands of tours and activities to choose from within a global platform of exciting offerings. VIATOR is perfect for “Do It Yourself” planners to consider when seeking to book a sightseeing day tour, city spree, regional day trips, including local city happenings.
Click the link below to view VIATOR tours and activities:
Single Family Home with 1 level
1 bedroom, 1 bath, 1400 square feet, 131 square meters
4 guests maximum
Los Angeles International Airport (LAX), Santa Barbara Municipal Airport (SBA)
2 hours by car (LAX), 15 minutes by car (SBA)
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Wine Country
- Lotus Land (5 minute drive) - Book a tour of this stunning, 37-acre Montecito estate.
- Santa Barbara Zoo (5 minute drive) - Give yourself a taste of exoticism by getting up close and personal with animals from around the globe.
- Santa Barbara Museum of Art (10 minute drive) - In the heart down, enjoy this infusion of high culture and laidback California vibes at this amazing museum.
- Santa Barbara Wine Country Tours (7 minute drive) - Peruse through Santa Barbara's incredible offering of amazing tasting rooms.
- Cabrillo Bike Path (10 minute drive) - You can't beat the view on this amazing bike path!
Places of Interest
- Miramar Beach (20 minute walk) - This is just one of two pristine beaches that's walking distance from the cottage.
- The Honor Bar (8 minute walk) - Known for one of the best burgers in Santa Barbara, this lovely eatery offers chic vibes.
- Casa del Herrero (3 minute drive) - Explore one of Santa Barbara's finest architectural landmarks.
- Butterfly Beach (20 minute walk) - This gorgeous beach is just a quick walk away.
- Plow & Angel (7 minute drive) - With live jazz, a warm fireplace, and a delicious menu, this cozy eatery gives off romantic vibes.
- Air Conditioning
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet