Cimarron Lodge 6
Cimarron Lodge 6
This lovely four-bedroom mountain lodge provides the best home base for exploring Telluride! As you enjoy the lovely peaks and natural splendor that surrounds you, spread out in this spacious and bright 2300 square foot home, close to the slopes, hiking trails, downtown, and so much more.
This stylish mountain home features a rustic ambiance paired with high-end modern amenities. Wide windows surround the main living room, where you’ll find radiating, heated floors, plush furniture, and an Alexa-controlled Smart TV for your convenience. As the adults snuggle close to the fireplace, the kids will have a blast trying out different games on the classic arcade machine.
The gourmet kitchen is supplied with everything you’ll need to whip up a delicious meal. Grab a seat at the breakfast bar and watch the master chef at work. You’ll be provided state of the art amenities and plenty of cookware to use. After dinner, take a seat on your balcony and take in the sunset.
Each of the four bedrooms is elegant and comfortable, outfitted with high-end linens and bedding to keep you warm all night long. There are two lovely master bedrooms and a bunk room with four, built-in bunkbeds upstairs, as well as junior master downstairs. All of the bedrooms have their own bathroom, each equipped with radiant heated floors. One master bathroom features a relaxing, jetted jacuzzi tub.
At Cimarron Lodge 6, you can enjoy Colorado’s legendary mountain scenery from a luxurious location that provides a plethora of amenities to take advantage of. You’ll be just a few minutes’ walk away from Telluride’s vibrant downtown and Town Park along the San Miguel River Trail, making it easy to stroll to festivals and other events without having to park. You’ll be afforded a prime, ski-in/ski-out location, and the opportunity to relax in one of two hot tubs after a day on the mountain. Enjoy other amenities such as direct shuttle access and onsite, underground parking are also available.
You’ll be walking distance from pretty much everything worth seeing in this charming, old mining town. Whether it be fine dining, skiing, fishing, or breweries, you’ll find something to keep you entertained! Fishing, biking, running, and hiking are all available at the San Miguel River Trail, just a quick stroll away.
Slow down and appreciate the finer things in life at Cimarron Lodge 6!
THIRDHOME has partnered with VIATOR, one of the largest online destination tours and activities provider, featuring thousands of tours and activities to choose from within a global platform of exciting offerings. VIATOR is perfect for “Do It Yourself” planners to consider when seeking to book a sightseeing day tour, city spree, regional day trips, including local city happenings.
Click the link below to view VIATOR tours and activities:
Condo with 2 levels
4 bedrooms, 4 baths, 2300 square feet
Queen, Queen, Queen, and Bunk
12 guests maximum
Telluride Regional Airport (TEX), Montrose Regional Airport (MTJ)
10 minutes by car (TEX), 1.5 hours by car (MTJ)
Views of the San Juan Mountain range on three sides!
Activities of Interest
- Snow Skiing
- Telluride Ski Resort - One of Colorado's premier attractions, Telluride offers spectacular slopes and terrain.
- Bear Creek Falls (7 minute drive) - Surrounded by rugged cliffs, Bear Creek Falls offers a challenging and fun hike that leads to breathtaking scenery.
- Telluride Gondola (7 minute walk) - From May to October, enjoy the city from a bird's eye view on the gondola.
- Tasting Telluride Food Tour - Telluride isn't just known for its slopes! Check out this incredible food tour and eat your way through town.
- Telluride Offroad Outfitters (15 minute drive) - If you're looking for a thrilling adventure into the wilderness, take a jeep tour into the rugged mountain scenery that surrounds you.
Places of Interest
- Mountain Village (15 minute drive) - You'll love the stunning array of scenery as well as the charming shops and restaurants in Gondola Plaza.
- The Telluride Brewing Company (8 minute drive) - After a day on the slopes, head to this hip microbrewery where you can sip on artisanal beers.
- Telluride Gallery of Fine Art (5 minute drive) - Visitors will enjoy contemporary pieces, international works, and a wide range of mediums.
- Alpino Vino (25 minute drive) - Enjoy fine, mountain dining at its best with authentic and elegant Italian fare.
- Cosmopolitan (7 minute drive) - Feel classy and elegant while you dine on new American fare.
Fantastic location, great host
Loved it. Amazing location. Thank you!”
What an awesome Thanksgiving Retreat!
What a perfect place for a family get together! We had such a wonderful trip. The beds were so warm and toasty, the heated floors were a huge plus and everyone loved all the games and amenities. The savager hunt was a big hit as was the video game. We could not get over the views and the convenient locations!!! Thanks Natasha! ”
- Chef's Kitchen
- Covered Parking
- DVD Player
- High Speed Internet
- Hot Tub
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet