Four Seasons Jackson Hole - Three-Bedroom Resort Residence
Four Seasons Jackson Hole – Three-Bedroom Resort Residence
***These photos are representative of a typical residence. Individual design and decor may vary.
This fresh and bright three-bedroom resort residence is located inside the 5 Star Four Seasons Resort Jackson Hole. Set against the stunning Grand Tetons, Four Seasons Jackson Hole is among the premier western vacation resorts, offering unparalleled luxury and a home away from home in this 2200 square foot residence! Escape to the great outdoors and experience the vast unspoiled wilderness and the romance of the Old West.
This lovely residence features a contemporary western design using stone, granite, and beautiful hardwoods. The living area offers an earthy stone fireplace, perfect for keeping toasty warm on a cold winter’s night. Solid wood doors with inlaid windows lead to a private balcony where you can take in magnificent mountain views. The dining room seats six and the full kitchen is equipped with a dishwasher.
Each of the three bedrooms boasts lavish amenities and ample space for all of your belongings. The master bedroom is fitted with a king, the first guest bedroom another king, and the second guest has two double beds. Each bathroom features dual vanities, a deep soaking tub, and a spacious shower.
Surrounded by the breathtaking vistas of the famed Grand Teton Mountain Range and teeming with an inspiring array of wildlife, this alpine mountain resort offers the perfect mix of rustic adventure and luxury accommodations. Ski, hike, bike, raft and more at one of the premier resorts in Jackson Hole.
With an emphasis on seasonal selections of grilled meat, game and fish, each dining experience at Four Seasons Resort Jackson Hole captures the flavors of the American West.
Escape to a spa resort inspired by the pristine beauty of our mountain wilderness. Nationally recognized among the top 100 spa resorts in the US by the Condé Nast 2012 readers' poll, our full-service alpine Spa provides a comprehensive range of massages and treatments to promote relaxation, invigoration, and renewal.
Rediscover the beauty of the natural world from your spacious Resort Residence nestled in the heart of the Jackson Hole valley and surrounded by the magnificent Grand Tetons.
THIRDHOME has partnered with VIATOR, one of the largest online destination tours and activities provider, featuring thousands of tours and activities to choose from within a global platform of exciting offerings. VIATOR is perfect for “Do It Yourself” planners to consider when seeking to book a sightseeing day tour, city spree, regional day trips, including local city happenings.
Click the link below to view VIATOR tours and activities:
Condo with 1 level
3 bedrooms, 3 baths, 2200 square feet, 205 square meters
King, King, and 2x Full
8 guests maximum
Jackson Hole Airport - JAC
30 minutes by car
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Snow Skiing
- Jackson Hole Mountain Resort - Experience one of the most iconic ski destinations in North America!
- Teton Pass - This stunning drive offers opportunities for spectacular hikes and breathtaking overlooks.
- Teton Village Trail Rides - This is a great company for beginners, offering an easy horseback ride through striking mountain scenery and lush green landscapes.
- Grand Fishing Adventures - Catering to expert anglers and first-timers alike, this wonderful company offers access to the greatest waters in Jackson Hole.
- Jackson Hole Via Ferrata - This memorable experience takes you high above the valley floor, across suspended bridges, and along granite walls, all with the help of a knowledgable guide.
Places of Interest
- Laurance Rockefeller Preserve (20 minute drive) - This refuge inside the Grant Teton National Park offers multiple scenic hikes to take advantage of.
- Grand Teton National Park (30 minute drive) - Explore over 200 miles of trails, float the Snake River, and enjoy the serenity of this remarkable park.
- Wyoming Stargazing - State up at the extraordinary skies of Wyoming at this wonderful organization based in Jackson Hole.
- Old Yellowstone Garage (5 minute walk) - Cozy up with friends and family at the best slopeside restaurant in Jackson Hole!
- Wild Sage (20 minute drive) - Enjoy locally inspired American fare in a romantic atmosphere.