The Westin Kierland - One Bedroom Villa
The Westin Kierland – One Bedroom Villa
Soak in tranquil golf, pool, or courtyard views from this luxurious one-bedroom villa the Western Kieyesrland. Resting on 530 square feet, this lovely villa will offer you unsurpassed comfort and elegance as you enjoy your week in a desert oasis! The Westin Kierland offers five star comforts, and the perfect locations for exploring all the Scottsdale has to offer.
The interior style of this villa offers you and your guests a soothing, spacious place to refresh after a long day on the golf course or splashing in the pool. The décor is sleek and contemporary in design, with a plush sofa in the main living room that you can sink into for an afternoon nap, or a movie night on the large flat screen television. Just off this common area, you’ll find a well-equipped kitchenette, featuring a ceramic, two-burner cooktop, countertop appliances, and dinnerware for your convenience.
During your stay, the exquisite master suite found in your villa will pamper and delight you to no end. This bedroom features a lavish king-sized bed for a restorative night’s sleep, as well as a personal flat screen television. You’ll have access to a private deck from this room, where you can enjoy the beautiful colors of the sunset as you sip on a cool glass of wine. Rejuvenate daily in the spacious, combination bathtub/shower, and then wrap yourself in one of our impossibly soft and soothing bathrobes before you drift off to sleep.
During your stay at the Westin Kierland, you’ll be subjected to unsurpassed finery and excellent service. Everything you need to refresh your mind, body and spirit is right at your fingertips. Whether indulging in a rejuvenating massage, challenging yourself on the golf course, or simply basking in the sun by the pool, you’re sure to have the vacation of a lifetime! Scottsdale offers access to numerous activities and thrills, such as hiking or biking through rocky peaks and colorful desert terrain in one of the surrounding nature parks, of even taking a leisurely horseback ride while you’re surrounded by breathtaking vistas. Scottsdale is a mecca for shoppers, so make sure you head into town to explore through the many high-end boutiques and local shops. When it’s time for dinner, Scottsdale has a delightful culinary scene that’s sure to impress!
With modern amenities desert elegance beyond your wildest dreams, The Westin Kierland is sure to offer you everything you could possibly need for your next trip to Scottsdale!
***These photos are representative of an average unit at the Westin Kierland. Decor and views may vary by unit.
Condo with 1 level
1 bedroom, 1 bath, 530 square feet, 50 square meters
4 guests maximum
Phoenix/Sky Harbor International Airport - PHX
25 minutes by car
Views vary by unit
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Horseback Riding - Witness an inspiring display of colors while taking a leisurely ride on horseback through the desert. Guided tours are available!
- Kierland Golf Club - This beautiful course is just a five minute walk away from the main grounds, and complete with emerald-green fairways, and gorgeous hills and valleys that create a challenging landscape.
- Tom Thumb's Trail - This trail offers a challenge for experienced hikers, and a fantastic payoff when you reach the incredible vistas that await!
- Desert Wolf Tours - If you're looking for a thrill, this off-roading tour will give you the adventure of a lifetime!
- Scottsdale Fashion Square - Scottsdale Fashion Square offers a compelling retail experience in the heart of the city.
Places of Interest
- Pinnacle Peak Park - Elevate your perspective as you wind your way through the breathtaking trails in this park!
- Penske Racing Museum - If you're a racing fan, this awesome museum is a must-see!
- Southwest Wildlife Conservation Center - Stop by this amazing rehabilitation center, specializing in wild animals that you can see up close and personal!
- Taliesin West - Take a guided tour through world-renowned architect Frank Lloyd Wright's winter retreat and studio.
- Cowboy Ciao - This trendy restaurant has been a staple of the Scottsdale culinary scene for years, serving up a delicious mix of Italian, Mexican, and Southwest flavors.