San Francisco, California
Perfect San Francisco Flat in Russian Hill
Perfect San Fransisco Flat in Russian Hill
Located in the quaint, upscale residential community of Russian Hills, Perfect San Francisco Flat in Russian Hills is conveniently located and easily accessible to all the top San Francisco attractions. Hop on an iconic San Francisco cable car just steps from your doorstep to begin the adventures and exploration of this amazing city. Perfect San Francisco Flat in Russian Hill Flat spans 1200 square foot, with two bedrooms, one bonus room, and one bathroom. Beautiful period detailing and wood flooring throughout add to the charm of this lovely flat in the city.
This lovely flat is tastefully decorated in warm, neutral colors, with plush, comfortable furnishings. The large living room features an inviting fireplace, large screen television and lots of natural light. The living area is the perfect spot for a night of relaxing by the fire after a day of fun. A sun-filled eat-in kitchen offers all the necessities to whip up a quick dish or a gourmet meal. The kitchen leads to a spacious, tranquil and private rear deck over-looking a beautiful garden with fountain.
Crisp, clean linens await in all of the three bedrooms in Perfect San Francisco Flat in Russian Hill. Two of the bedrooms are outfitted with plush, king-size beds, which could be twin beds if preferred. The third, cozy, bonus room features a comfortable single bed. The large deck, with a BBQ grill, Gas Fire Pit and dining table is the ideal spot for entertaining!
This beautiful flat is located steps from the shops, cafes, and restaurants of the vibrant Polk and Union Street. Take a short stroll down three blocks to enjoy a new playground with tennis and basketball courts. For the health-conscious of the group, Crunch Fitness is a half-block away. This home is centrally located near Fisherman's Wharf, Fort Mason, Marina Green, The Presidio, North Beach and Chinatown. Transportation is a breeze in Russian Hills, MUNI bus lines (#47 and #49) run half a block away from the flat and this connects with other modes of transportation, such as BART. These modes of transportation run throughout San Francisco and the Bay Area. ZIP car lot is a half a block away, Getaround cars (a local peer to peer car-sharing service) is also nearby.
THIRDHOME has partnered with VIATOR, one of the largest online destination tours and activities provider, featuring thousands of tours and activities to choose from within a global platform of exciting offerings. VIATOR is perfect for “Do It Yourself” planners to consider when seeking to book a sightseeing day tour, city spree, regional day trips, including local city happenings.
Click the link below to view VIATOR tours and activities:
Condo with 1 level
2 bedrooms, 1 bath, 1150 square feet
King and King
6 guests maximum
San Francisco Airport (SFO) or Oakland Airport (OAK)
30 minutes by car
Private deck with a view of the garden.
Activities of Interest
- Wine Country
- Muir Woods (30 minute drive) - Take in the breathtaking beauty of the majestic redwoods.
- Fisherman's Wharf (20 minute walk) - San Francisco's most famous waterfront community offers some of the best dining the city has to offer.
- Union Square (10 minute drive) - Enjoy a plethora of high-end shops, fancy hotels, art galleries, and a very attractive nightlife scene.
- Exploratorium (10 minute drive) - Discover life in a different and unique way at this interactive museum.
- Wine Country (1 hour drive) - Napa is just a quick drive away, perfect for a day trip filled with amazing wineries and vineyards!
Places of Interest
- Fort Mason farmers market on Sunday mornings (20 minute walk) - Family friendly outing to peruse fresh fruit and vegetables from local farmers.
- Bike ride to the Golden Gate Bridge (30 minute bike ride) - Experience this landmark by bike and enjoy breathtaking views of the Bay and all of San Francisco.
- Walk to North Beach and China Town
- Alcatraz (10 minute drive and ferry) - Take a tour of the famous prison!
- Lombard Street (10 minute walk) - Explore the famous steep and crooked street. Lombard Street is alive with color, when all the beautiful flowers are in bloom.
- 40"+ TV
- DVD Player
- High Speed Internet
- Outdoor Grill
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- iPod Dock Stereo