Promontory Western Sky
Promontory Western Sky
Promontory Western Sky is located in the private ski retreat of The Promontory Club and is a beacon of luxury and comfort with stunning front row ski mountain views. Promontory Western Sky encompasses 2,500 square feet of comfort, with three bedrooms and three bathrooms of inviting space for the entire group. Enjoy every upgrade imaginable, along with the professional interior design touches that interweave throughout this luxury home.
With a mountain lodge feel, bursting with rustic luxury, Western Sky is the perfect resting haven. Gorgeous decor and custom design spill into every corner, with no attention to detail, spared. Warm colors and soothing fabrics outfit the open concept living and dining space. The living area, complete with rustic beams, an inviting, stone fireplace, wine fridge, breathtaking mountainous views, and a large screen television will sure to be a favorite relaxing spot for your group. The state of the art kitchen, with top-of-the-line Viking stainless steel appliances and granite counter tops, is a Chef’s dream. The laundry room is located just off the kitchen.
Promontory Western Sky bedrooms are pure luxury as well. Breathtaking, picturesque views can be enjoyed from every bedroom window. Two master bedrooms, with two master bathrooms, each with a plush king size mattress and en-suite bathrooms. One of the master bedrooms invites with a large, stone fireplace. Enjoy a long soak in one of the en-suite over-sized tubs, or step into one of the huge walk-in showers for a quick refresh.
The third bedroom with a king bed has an adjoining private bathroom. Step outside, onto the back porch for an amazing, striking view of the snow-capped mountains. Western Sky and the Promontory community have it all - this is truly a “must-see” destination.
Luxury, convenience, breathtaking views, combined with attention to every detail will make this a trip of a lifetime.
Western Sky is located within a 15 minute ride to the town of Park City, Park City’s ski resorts, both of which consistently rank in Ski Magazine’s “Top 10 Ski Resorts in North America.”
THIRDHOME has partnered with VIATOR, one of the largest online destination tours and activities provider, featuring thousands of tours and activities to choose from within a global platform of exciting offerings. VIATOR is perfect for “Do It Yourself” planners to consider when seeking to book a sightseeing day tour, city spree, regional day trips, including local city happenings.
Click the link below to view VIATOR tours and activities:
Private Residence with 2 levels
3 bedrooms, 3 baths, 2500 square feet, 233 square meters
King, King, and King
6 guests maximum
Salt Lake City International Airport - SLC
40 minutes by car
Front row ski mountain views!
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Please note that guests do not have access to the Promontory Club amenities such as gyms, pools, restaurants and golf.
Activities of Interest
- Snow Skiing
- Park City Sleigh Rides (20 minute drive) - Take a romantic horse-drawn sleigh ride through Willow Draw, complete with snug blankets and scenic views.
- Red Pine Adventures (20 minute drive) - With snowmobile trips in the winter and horseback riding tours in the summer, you're sure to have an adventure!
- Canyons Golf (20 minute drive) - Canyons Golf wonderfully uses the sweeping terrain to its advantage, providing lovely vistas and challenging play.
- Park City Mountain Resort (20 minute drive) - has something for every snow enthusiast, from snowboarders to skiers!
- Union Pacific Rail Trail (15 minute drive) - Enjoy scenic vistas of Park City and the surrounding nature!
Places of Interest
- Utah Olympic Park (20 minute drive) - Wander around through beautiful scenery, and take the tour so you can see where the athletes train!
- Swaner Preserve and EcoCenter (20 minute drive) - You can walk, bike, or even cross country ski your way through the stunning scenery of Swaner.
- Canyons Village at Park City (25 minute drive) - A former site of the Olympic Games, you'll be blown away by the amazing skiing, shops, and restaurants.
- Wasatch Brewery (20 minute drive) - This popular brewery serves up local craft brews paired with delicious American bar food in a casual atmosphere.