Park City, Utah
Promontory Western Sky
Promontory Western Sky
SKI IN/SKI OUT members-only lodge! Promontory Western Sky is located in the private ski retreat of Promontory and is a beacon of luxury and comfort with stunning front row ski mountain views. Promontory Western Sky encompasses 2,500 square feet of comfort, with three bedrooms and three bathrooms of inviting space for the entire group. Enjoy every upgrade imaginable, along with the professional interior design touches that interweave throughout this luxury home. Western Sky is within walking distance to an activity-packed main clubhouse with restaurants, a gym, swimming pools, spa, pickle and tennis courts, basketball, bowling alley, pool tables, and a private movie theater.
With a mountain lodge feel, bursting with rustic luxury, Western Sky is the perfect resting haven. Gorgeous décor and custom design spill into every corner, with no attention to detail, spared. Warm colors and soothing fabrics outfit the open concept living and dining space. The living area, complete with rustic beams, an inviting, stone fireplace, wine fridge, breathtaking mountainous views, and a large screen television will sure to be a favorite relaxing spot for your group. The state of the art kitchen, with top-of-the-line Viking stainless steel appliances and granite countertops, is a Chef’s dream. The laundry room is located just off the kitchen.
Promontory Western Sky bedrooms are a pure luxury as well. Breathtaking, picturesque views can be enjoyed from every bedroom window. Two master bedrooms, with two master bathrooms, each with a plush king size mattress and en-suite bathrooms. One of the master bedrooms invites with a large, stone fireplace. Enjoy a long soak in one of the en-suite oversized tubs, or step into one of the huge walk-in showers for a quick refresh.
The kids of the group will love the comfort and privacy of the bunk bedroom, with an adjoining private bathroom. Step outside, onto the back porch for an amazing, striking view of the snowcapped mountains. Western Sky and the Promontory community have it all - this is truly a “must-see” destination.
World-class amenities and endless activities await at this destination community. Luxury, convenience, breathtaking views, combined with attention to every detail will make this a trip of a lifetime. A private ski retreat awaits! Promontory is located on the ski mountain of Upper Deer Valley, the Alpine Lodge is a ski-in/ski-out haven. A quick 30-minute shuttle ride from your home at Promontory to the slopes. No need to transport all of the ski gear back to Beautiful Western Sky, the Club Concierge and Ski Valet is available to help take the load off. Getting out on the slopes has never been easier!
A private shuttle is provided at Promontory for those that desire a variety of slopes. Conveniently timed and located shuttles run regularly between Promontory and Park City’s ski resorts, both of which consistently rank in Ski Magazine’s “Top 10 Ski Resorts in North America.” Customized, private ski adventures are also available through Promontory Outfitters.
Experience your passion at The Promontory! Golf, hiking, biking, winter hiking, snowshoeing, water activities and fishing, park and field for soccer, tennis, ice skating, horseback riding, fitness center, world-class skiing in your backyard, pool and spa, fine dining, with amazing views, Adventure Club for kids, a “beach house” at 7,000 feet, Luke Ridge tubing, at Promontory there is truly something for everyone.
THIRDHOME has partnered with VIATOR, one of the largest online destination tours and activities provider, featuring thousands of tours and activities to choose from within a global platform of exciting offerings. VIATOR is perfect for “Do It Yourself” planners to consider when seeking to book a sightseeing day tour, city spree, regional day trips, including local city happenings.
Click the link below to view VIATOR tours and activities:
Single Family Home with 2 levels
3 bedrooms, 3 baths, 2500 square feet
King, King, and 2x Full
8 guests maximum
Salt Lake City International Airport - SLC
30 minutes by car
Front row ski mountain views!
Please note that there are additional fees associated with access to the Promontory Club. These fees are not mandatory should you choose not to utilize their amenities.
For daily access, the fees are $50/adult and $20/child (12 & under). For weekly access, the fees are $150/adult and $75/child (12 & under).
For more information regarding the Promontory Club’s amenities and activities, please visit https://www.promontoryclub.com/amenities.
*The Alpine Lodge at Deer Valley is not available to THIRDHOME members*
Activities of Interest
- Snow Skiing
- Park City Sleigh Rides (20 minute drive) - Take a romantic horse-drawn sleigh ride through Willow Draw, complete with snug blankets and scenic views.
- Red Pine Adventures (20 minute drive) - With snowmobile trips in the winter and horseback riding tours in the summer, you're sure to have an adventure!
- Canyons Golf (20 minute drive) - Canyons Golf wonderfully uses the sweeping terrain to its advantage, providing lovely vistas and challenging play.
- Park City Mountain Resort (20 minute drive) - has something for every snow enthusiast, from snowboarders to skiers!
- Union Pacific Rail Trail (15 minute drive) - Enjoy scenic vistas of Park City and the surrounding nature!
Places of Interest
- The Promontory Club (5 minute walk) -. More amenities and clubhouses than any other location in Park City: ski, golf, tennis, swim, ride, fish, hike, run, bike, boat, spa, dine, relax. www.promontoryclub.com/amenities.
- Utah Olympic Park (20 minute drive) - Wander around through beautiful scenery, and take the tour so you can see where the athletes train!
- Swaner Preserve and EcoCenter (20 minute drive) - You can walk, bike, or even cross country ski your way through the stunning scenery of Swaner.
- Canyons Village at Park City (25 minute drive) - A former site of the Olympic Games, you'll be blown away by the amazing skiing, shops, and restaurants.
- Wasatch Brewery (20 minute drive) - This popular brewery serves up local craft brews paired with delicious American bar food in a casual atmosphere.
- 40"+ TV
- Concierge Service
- Covered Parking
- Gated Community
- High Speed Internet
- Hot Tub
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Staffed Guard Gate
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- Workout Facility
- iPod Dock Stereo