Central Coast Mountain View Retreat
Central Coast Mountain View Retreat
Spend your next holiday surrounded by panoramic mountain views at this magnificent four-bedroom retreat! Spread out over 4700 square feet and just 20 minutes away from the beautiful Paso Robles Wine Country, this marvelous home is perfect for wine lovers and outdoorsmen alike.
Step through the private, gated entry, and you’ll find yourself in a massive, open-concept living space that contains the great room, dining area, and kitchen. There are several comfortable living spaces and a light-filled game room that has a pool table, perfect for some friendly competition.
The luxurious kitchen is huge and upscale, offering everything that a master chef could need to whip up a delicious homemade meal. Take advantage of SubZero appliances, a huge, professional gas range, a built-in flat-top and more.
There are four spacious bedrooms, each perfectly suited to your comfort. The master bedroom has a plush, king-sized bed and access to an en-suite bathroom. The next two bedrooms have queen-sized beds, and the fourth room has two queens.
From the game room, classic French doors lead outside to your Mountain View oasis. Sit outside on the shaded patio as the grill master fires up the barbecue, or hop into your private pool for a quick respite from the heat of the sun. As the sun goes down at night, you can sink into the rejuvenating waters of the hot tub, or play a game of corn hole with your family. End the night surrounding the outdoor fire pit, glass of wine in hand.
Please note, theres a separate owners apartment attached to the house which is never rented or shared. A caretake is often on property caring for grounds, a parrot and two friendly dogs (standard poodle and labradoodle) if we are traveling. Only the front gate and driveway to guest quarters is shared. All spaces depicted are very private. The wall in the billboards room is a shared wall to an interior stairwell to guest quarters apartment on opposite side of the 3 acre property. Garage is not accessible to THIRDHOME guests
While generally very quiet and serene, this home is still close by to plenty of activity. The home is in a rural setting with many animals around including neighbors with dogs that bark. You’ll be just 15 minutes away from downtown San Luis Obispo, and 30 minutes from Pismo Beach, perfect for a day trip. The quaint town of Santa Margarita is less than five minutes away, filled with charming shops and cafes to explore. The stunning Paso Robles Wine Country is only 20 minutes away, filled to the brim with so many world-class wineries, you’ll have to work to hit them all! For adventurers, there are plenty of amazing hiking trails in the area as well.
THIRDHOME has partnered with VIATOR, one of the largest online destination tours and activities provider, featuring thousands of tours and activities to choose from within a global platform of exciting offerings. VIATOR is perfect for “Do It Yourself” planners to consider when seeking to book a sightseeing day tour, city spree, regional day trips, including local city happenings.
Click the link below to view VIATOR tours and activities:
Private Residence with 2 levels
4 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1 half bath, 3500 square feet, 326 square meters
King, Queen, Queen, and 2x Queen
8 guests maximum
Los Angeles International Airport (LAX), San Luis Obispo County Regional Airport (SBP)
3 hours and 40 minutes by car (LAX), 25 minutes by car (SBP)
Expansive mountain views!
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
No events or parties allowed. No smoking please.
Pool heating is an extra fee. Please enquirer if interested in having the pool heated
Activities of Interest
- Wine Country
- Paso Robles Wine County (20 minute drive) - Take yourself on a vineyard tour of the Paso Robles Wine Country!
- Charles Paddock Zoo (10 minute drive) - Kids of all ages will love exploring this local zoo.
- Three Bridge Oak Preserve Trail (15 minute drive) - When you're taking a break from the wineries, take an easy, gorgeous hike through the forest.
- Chalk Mountain Golf Course (10 minute drive) - This lovely, lush golf course offers a challenge for even the most experienced of golfers.
- Central Coast Trailrides (25 minute drive) - Explore the vast, beautiful landscape of the central coast by horseback.
Places of Interest
- Hearst Castle (1 hour drive) - This fabulous estate will wow architecture lovers!
- San Luis Obispo (15 minute drive) - This low-key California city offers great vibes for exploring local shops and cafes.
- Pismo Beach (30 minute drive) - Giving off retro vibes, this California town is perfect for a day at the beach!
- Street Side Ale House (8 minute drive) - Enjoy a cool, crisp brew at this local eatery!
- Sylvester's Burgers (10 minute drive) - This small chain is known for its unique and delicious burgers!
Brent B.September 2023
Wonderful home with stunning views. Hosts were extremely accommodating and communication was excellent. Fantastic layout in the home, providing everything needed for a perfect getaway!”
Jon L.May 2023
Beautiful spacious house with two wings suitable for one or two families. Expansive views, huge kitchen, and well appointed. Shawn is a fabulous host, excellent recommendations for restaurants, hiking trails, wineries, and Pickleball venues.”
Bradley V.March 2020
We really enjoyed are staying.”