THE HIDEAWAYS CLUB - BAAN METTA (HS)
THE HIDEAWAYS CLUB - BAAN METTA (HS)
This property is a part of The Hideaways Club and accessible to THIRDHOME members through a collaboration with HotelSwaps. This property offers a 7-night stay only .
This captivating, five-bedroom luxury villa, is made up of single-storey pavilions and salas, linked by courtyard gardens and a beachfront pool terrace.
Baan Metta offers the ultimate in beach living. At the far side of the pool terrace is a private lawn area, planted with mature palm trees and surrounded by lush tropical foliage. Fringing the lawn are the sands of Lipa Noi, lapped by the waters of the Gulf of Thailand.
Entrance to Baan Metta is through a pretty courtyard with a chic, contemporary seating area. Here you'll find streamlined wooden chairs upholstered in dark plum, with an inviting swing seat. Beyond this is a second, lawned courtyard, bordered by the living, dining and kitchen space, which, in turn, opens onto the glorious pool terrace. When the mercury begins to rise, you can cool off on one of the pool's three semi-submerged sunbeds.
The bedrooms of this luxury home in Koh Samui are located on either side of the courtyards and the main living area. Two open onto the pool terrace, and all have access to a shared or private inner courtyard. Some have outdoor showers, one has a freestanding bath by the bed, and all are decorated in fresh, contemporary neutral shades.
Koh Samui is a small island off the east coast of the Kra Isthmus, in the Gulf of Thailand. At its core is dense tropical jungle with dramatic waterfalls and secret lagoons, while its palm-fringed coast is wrapped in a ribbon of pristine white sand. A coral reef rich in marine life provides a haven for swimming; underwater rock formations and coral gardens are perfect for diving.
PLEASE NOTE: This property is available to THIRDHOME members through a collaboration with HotelSwaps and, as such, each stay is governed by their Terms and Conditions which can be found here: https://hotelswaps.com/guest-terms-conditions-3rd-party.
If a Guest Member cancels their reservation, for any reason, there are no refunds available. Amendments to the booking are not possible,
If you have any questions about this property and weeks (not requests) please email: email@example.com
By booking this property you acknowledge that you are responsible for paying any potential local city and tourism taxes related to your stay at the time of check out.
Private Residence with 1 level
5 bedrooms, 5 baths, 0 square feet, 0 square meters
King, King, King, King, and King
10 guests maximum
Samui Airport (USM)
1 hour by car
....lush tropical foliage and the stunning waters of the Gulf of Thailand!
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Detox at Orion Retreat Centre -It's the ultimate retreat center, offering detoxes, yoga classes, fitness seminars and more - basically, anything that will support you in enhancing or healing your body, mind, and soul.
- Sail at the Le Beach Club Samui Lipa Noi - Le Beach Club is a sailing team with over a decade of sailing experience, all around Thailand. So, knowing that you’re in expert hands, it is the ideal place to learn to sail.
- Nikki Beach Restaurant - One of their most popular events is Sunday Brunch, where guests can enjoy poolside cocktails, feast on international delights, and dance to live music and entertainment.
- Hide away at the Secret Buddha Garden -Back in 1976 Nim Thongsuk started putting up many beautiful statues in the land that he and his family owned, the land is hidden away in the center of the island and surrounded by lush forests.
- Visit Angthong Marine Park - Board the big tour boat and travel to Angthong Marine Park on a full-day excursion from Samui Island.
Places of Interest
- Na Muang Waterfall (30 mins) - Na Muang is a popular destination for those looking for a lazy day. You can jump in and float around the natural pool or have a picnic on the banks.
- Dusit Dhewa (35 mins) - If you’re interested in learning about southeastern Thai culture, stopping at Dusit Dhewa is a must. Dusit Dhewa is the Samui Cultural and Fine Art Center and is maintained by a local artist and landscape engineer.
- Wat Samut Tharam (15 mins) - Wat Samut Tharam is a calming Buddhist temple with intricate architectural features and magnificent sea views. The temple seamlessly integrates gold and white stone, resulting in a stunning masterpiece.
- Lipa Noi Beach (15 mins) - Lipa Noi Beach rivals some of the best in the world. The white sand is smooth and free of any rocks or pebbles and the crystal water remains shallow up to 100 meters (328.1 feet) from the shore.
- Big Buddha Temple (1 hour) - Made of gold and sitting in the Mara position it shows a time when Buddha was rejecting all temptations that were forced upon him.