The Hideaways Club - VILLA DORADA (HS)
San Roque, Spain
This property is a part of The Hideaways Club and accessible to THIRDHOME members through a collaboration with HotelSwaps. The stay is for 7 days only and exchange basis is Sat-Sat (no flexibility). For requests please contact Member Experience at email@example.com
Sotogrande is an architectural showcase, with many different styles of property, from traditional Andalucian houses to surprisingly avant-garde villas.
With views of the resort's world-famous Valderrama championship golf course, Villa Dorada is a spacious and beautifully appointed property, built in traditional Andalucian style, with a colonnaded wraparound terrace and barrel-tiled roofs.
The luxury villa Dorada is reached through a delightful courtyard garden. Inside, an impressive and graceful interior combines traditional grandeur with rich, contemporary finishes. Colourful artwork and ceramics pay homage to local boy Pablo Picasso, who was born just along the coast in Málaga. But there are elements of the East here, too: a large sitting Buddha gazes across the room at Picasso's Face of Peace; a Buddha head sits in front of another Picasso print.
A sweeping double-height staircase rises from a tiled hallway, decorated with Botticelli's Birth of Venus, the spacious bedrooms, each furnished in luxurious contemporary style mixed with more traditional Spanish design elements and colours.
Outside this luxury home in Sotogrande, there are landscaped gardens dotted with elegant palm trees and a beautiful pool with views across the surrounding golf courses. Contemporary rattan dining furniture and plenty of shade make the terrace an elegant and comfortable place for casual lunches as well as more formal meals.
The design of the resort has been crucial to its success: avenues of palm and conifer trees provide privacy and seclusion, while superb facilities offer endless entertainment. It's easy to see why some of the richest and most powerful Spanish families have summer homes in Sotogrande.
PLEASE NOTE: This property is available to THIRDHOME members through a collaboration with HotelSwaps and, as such, each stay is governed by their Terms and Conditions which can be found here: https://hotelswaps.com/guest-terms-conditions-3rd-party.
The exchange fee and Keys are only refundable in the event of cancelation by the Hotel. If a Guest Member cancels their reservation, for any reason, there are no refunds available.
PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT THE HOTEL DIRECTLY FOR THIRD HOME BOOKINGS. If you have any questions about this property and weeks (not requests) please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The room details and photos shown here are indicative of the property and not necessarily of the room that you will be staying in.
By booking this property you acknowledge that you are responsible for paying any potential local city and tourism taxes related to your stay at the time of check out.
Single Family Home with 2 levels
5 bedrooms, 5 baths, 0 square feet
Full, Full, Full, Full, and Full
10 guests maximum
Gibraltar Aiport (GIB)
30 minutes by car
World-famous Valderrama championship golf course
Activities of Interest
- Selwo Aventura - One million-square-metre animal park where you can enjoy a petting zoo and trail with suspension bridges and the longest zip-line in Europe.
- Gibraltar Rock tour - get to know the landmark of Gibraltar, its secrets and its past.
- Dolphin Watching - one of the most friendly and intelligent animals in the world, right in front of you, completing the amazing scenery around.
- Real Club Valderrama - One of the best known golf clubs in Europe
Places of Interest
- Arcos de La Frontera (1h30min) - National historic-artistic monument due to its architecture and impressive location. It is one of the most dramatic Pueblos Brancos of Andalusia.
- Gibraltar (32min) - Well known for its 426m-high limestone ridge, the Rock of Gibraltar. This British overseas territory is full of maritime life and amazing sightseeing
- Baños Romanos de la Hedionda (14min) - Roman bath dating back to Julius Caesar and his troops where camping in the area just before their fight against Pompeyo`s troops.
- Estepopna (24min) - A resort city ready to offer you a number of restaurants, watersports and that holiday feeling that dominates the region.
- Marbella (1h30min) - One of the most famous cities in Spain for holidays makers. Marbella has a surprisingly beautiful old town, lots of culture and marvelous weather throughout the year.
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- DVD Player
- Gated Community
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Wireless Internet