Bellissimo Resort (HS)
BELLISSIMO RESORT (HS)
You are booking a double standard room only for two people in collaboration with Hotel Swaps. Cancellations and booking amendments are not possible. Upgrade options are available after booking, at an extra cost. For requests, please contact your account manager or Member Experience at email@example.com REQUESTS ARE BINDING, once accepted, cannot be cancelled.
Situated along the Bay of Agios Ioannis on the famous island of Mykonos, Bellissimo Resort is a stunning whitewashed hotel featuring spacious elegant rooms with private verandas and patios. Bellissimo also features a gorgeous a covered, sea-facing terrace and a swimming pool.
The rooms at Bellissimo Resort are white-washed traditionally decorated rooms with hand-picked decorative objectives which truly add charm and character to each room, making them elegant spaces to enjoy. The private bathrooms include a shower with pebbled floors. Featuring pool views, the room opens out onto a private patio, where you can relax and enjoy the beauty that the hotel and Mykonos have to offer. All rooms at Bellissimo Resort come with air conditioning.
Well situated, the beaches of Agios Ioannis and Kapari Beach are within a 10-minute walk from the hotel.
Agios Ioannis beach is where the famous Shirley Valentine movie was filmed and Kapari beach is more secluded but offers the best sunset view on the island!
Mykonos town is only 4 km away, which practically means a 5 minute drive or a 15 minute bus ride.
PLEASE NOTE: This property is available to THIRDHOME members through a collaboration with HotelSwaps and, as such, each stay is governed by their Terms and Conditions which can be found here: https://hotelswaps.com/guest-terms-conditions-3rd-party.
The exchange fee and Keys are only refundable in the event of cancelation by the Hotel. If a Guest Member cancels their reservation, for any reason, there are no refunds available.
PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT THE HOTEL DIRECTLY FOR THIRD HOME BOOKINGS. If you have any questions about this property and weeks (not requests) please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The room details and photos shown here are indicative of the property and not necessarily of the room that you will be staying in.
By booking this property you acknowledge that you are responsible for paying any potential local city and tourism taxes related to your stay at the time of check out.
Single Family Home with 1 level
1 bedroom, 1 bath, 0 square feet, 0 square meters
2 guests maximum
Mykonos International Airport (JMK)
15 minutes by car
Stunning Swimming Pool area.
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Wine Country
- Cooking Class - Learn how to make classic Greek dishes by taking part in local cooking classes.
- Yacht Cruise - Visit the natural insular archaeological site of Delos and enjoy swimming to a secluded cove off the uninhabited island of Rhenia on an 7-hour yacht cruise tour.
- Snorkelling - Explore the underwater world of Greece against the scenic backdrop of the islands in the Cyclades. See an array of marine life!
- Wine Tasting - Discover and taste the finest Greek wines by taking part in local wine tasting experiences.
- Walking Tour - Explore the streets of Mykonos and experience the beauty this island has to offer.
Places of Interest
- Psarou (12 min drive) - Featuring crystal-clear waters and a popular seaside restaurant, the sandy and well-organized Psarou Beach is the celebrities’ favourite spot.
- Mykonos Windmills (12 min drive) - Well-known symbols of Mykonos, these whitewashed windmills perched on a hill are the first thing you see when arriving to the island.
- Little Venice (15 min drive) - The island’s romantic corner, picturesque Little Venice is the perfect spot for enjoying the sunset, with the sea right on your doorstep.
- Tourliani Monastery (20 min drive) - This castle-like monastery rebuilt in 1767 has a gorgeous domed church with an ornate, gilded iconostasis, and a small museum displaying vestments, historic documents and icons.
- Paraportiani (15 min drive) - Built between the 15th and 17th centuries, visit Mykonos’ most famous church.