Lago Viento Lake Travis Estate
Lago Viento Lake Travis Estate
This stunning 5 bedroom, 8850 square foot lakefront home is one of only four custom waterfront estates in this private, gated neighborhood on Lake Travis. The design and custom architecture and stone work are so fitting for such a majestic lake home and this one is sure to make for your family's perfect stay in the Austin area.
The expansive, comfortable and open concept interiors in this beautiful estate will make you feel right at home. The posh furnishings certainly match the home's exquisite exterior and grounds and include many an area designed for relaxation and getting friends and family together.
Through massive stone arches, step into the gourmet kitchen, amplified in space by high ceilings and spacious walkways, allowing for more than just one cook to help in the kitchen. While the master chef of the group makes good use of state-of-the-art appliances and ample luxe surface for meal prep, grab a glass of wine and grab a front-row seat at the adjoining breakfast bar.
With five bedrooms, each boasting grace and lofty space, each guest will have a comfy and luxe retreat to return to at the end of your adventurous day on the lake or exploring all the amazing sights and experiences Austin has to offer. You might have trouble figuring out which bedroom is indeed the master as all are quite spacious.
The master bath is simply pristine with a giant soaking tub that will rejuvenate your senses. Each of the other bedrooms is outfitted with plush bedding and crisp linens, sure to make for quality rest. The kids in your group will love the bunk bedroom - this room features two sets of bunks and will accommodate four people.
When you’re surrounded by this much natural splendor, you’ll want to spend the majority of your getaway enjoying the Texas sun. The large swimming pool is perfect for an afternoon swim on the patio situated overlooking the lake. The shaded outdoor living room features a grand stone fireplace, perfect for keeping warm when the evenings get a bit cooler. The pool is fabulous and is ozone-infused with a negative edge and swim-up bar!
There is so much to do from this location, whether it's spending a day on the lake, making day trips to the world renowned Texas Hill Country, or trips into Austin to see what this incredible city has to offer. Whether it's live music, nature, shopping or dining, Austin makes for a great escape any time of year! You'll also have the opportunity to rent a boat from the nearby marinas, which can be docked at the home's private dock, making for an easy way to restock at the home as you need.
Enjoy the luxuries in this incredible Austin estate!
THIRDHOME has partnered with VIATOR, one of the largest online destination tours and activities provider, featuring thousands of tours and activities to choose from within a global platform of exciting offerings. VIATOR is perfect for “Do It Yourself” planners to consider when seeking to book a sightseeing day tour, city spree, regional day trips, including local city happenings.
Click the link below to view VIATOR tours and activities:
Single Family Home with 3 levels
5 bedrooms, 5 baths, 8850 square feet
King, King, Queen + Twin, Queen + Twin, and Bunk
17 guests maximum
Austin-Bergstom International Airport (AUS)
40 minutes by car
Beautiful scenic views of Lake Travis!
Activities of Interest
- Wine Country
- Barton Springs Pool (20 minute drive) - This natural watering hole is one of the most popular spots in Austin.
- South Congress Avenue (20 minute drive) - This is a great place to do some upscale shopping, try a great restaurant, and hear great live music.
- Austin Country Club (15 minute drive) - Designed by Pete Dye, this gorgeous course features a challenging layout.
- Austin City Limits (25 minute drive) - Come out for Austin's most popular music festival!
- Live Music -- Austin is known as the "Live Music Capital of the World" after all
Places of Interest
- Lake Travis - Steps away from this home, endless water activities await!
- Desert Door Distillery (40 minute drive) - Visit this distillery for tours and tastes of delicious tequila.
- Mount Bonnell and 360 Lookout (20 minute drive) - An Austin 'must see" climb up to the top for spectacular views. Trails invite you to explore the neighboring woods.
- Mayfield Park and Preserve. (20 minute drive) - Easily add this beautiful destanation to your day after you stop at Mount Bonnell.
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- Covered Parking
- DVD Player
- Espresso Machine
- Gated Community
- High Speed Internet
- Hot Tub
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- Workout Facility