Grand Luxxe Deluxxe One Bedroom at Vidanta Riviera Maya
Grand Luxxe DeLuxxe One Bedroom at Vidanta Riviera Maya
*PLEASE NOTE: The mandatory resort fee is increasing at Vidanta. The new fees will apply to any reservations made May 15th, 2023 and beyond. Please see the "Additional Fees" section below.
In addition, per a new Vidanta policy, THIRDHOME members will be limited to one (1) reservation every three (3) years. This policy will also go into effect for reservations made from May 15, 2023 and beyond.
**Please note: due to Covid, maximum occupancy for this unit is being reduced to 4 adults.
Nestled in the midst of the tropical Mayan Jungle, Vidanta Riviera Maya is an experience like no other, where luxury vacationing meets the pristine, natural beauty of the Caribbean Sea and/or Mayan jungle. With over 1000 acres of paradise, it is the perfect destination for your next beach escape.
The One Bedroom Deluxxe features one bedroom with a king-size bed and in-room TV, a gourmet kitchen with breakfast bar, an attached dining room with formal dining table and sideboard, a living room with two sleeper sofas and a TV, two bathrooms and one Jacuzzi tub, and a private terrace, complete with outdoor lounge furniture.
A vacation at Vidanta Riviera Maya offers access to plenty of five-star amenities, such as acres of luxurious pools, the Spatium Spa and fitness center, and an array of casual and fine dining. Babysitting services are available at an extra cost. Golf enthusiasts will love the access to a Jack Nicklaus-designed, 18-hole championship golf course, and there’s also a theater that houses Joya, a permanent Cirque du Soleil production that features a unique dining experience and a show unlike any other in the world. Golf and spa packages are both available for your purchase.
A plethora of activities will be available to you during your stay, including cooking classes, salsa lessons, poolside activities, and the opportunity to book tours so you can explore the entirety of the Riviera Maya! Step back in time and explore the Mayan ruins of Tulum and Chichén Itzá, or discover the mysteries of Río Secreto. Shopping and delicious restaurants abound on Quinta Avenida in Playa Del Carmen, the perfect spot for a lively afternoon stroll. With so much to experience, you won’t want to miss a single thing!
Introducing Jungala, the luxury boutique waterpark of which you have always dreamt but never before experienced. Dedicated concierges, lush tropical surroundings, private cabanas, and some of the best water rides in the world, Jungala has it all, without the lines, crowds, or hassle of your traditional park. See Additional Fees below for pricing.
*Please note that the photos included herein are representative of Vidanta and not the actual unit you may be reserving. Interiors, views, layout and decor will vary by unit.
Condo with 1 level
1 bedroom, 2 baths, 1227 square feet, 114 square meters
4 guests maximum
Cancun International Airport
30 minutes by car
The Caribbean Sea and/or Mayan jungle
No Pets Allowed
$450 USD WEEKLY MANDATORY RESORT & BOOKING FEE PER UNIT, INCLUDES:
• Welcome Cocktail
• Digital Newspaper
• Gym Access
• Collective Internal Transportation
• Basic Wi-Fi Internet
• Local Telephone Calls
• Cover to Santuario Entertainment Plaza
• Daily Housekeeping Service
NOTE: Resort Fees, if paid up front, are non-refundable.
• Valet parking: $100 MXN per car per night
• A government-imposed lodging tax (3%). ($1-4 usd on average per night)
• A government-imposed environmental/infrastructure impact fee: Maximum $52 MXN per unit, per night (Approximately $1-3 per night USD)
Note: You may request that your bill at checkout be calculated and paid in US dollars.
Activities of Interest
- Cirque du Soleil JOYÀ - This incredible show combines culinary and performing arts in an intimate theater setting, and will thoroughly engage your senses.
- Nicklaus Par Three Experience - Crafted by one of the legendary masters of the game, this is one of the world's most beautiful short courses.
- Tulaka Diving - Get up close and personal with incredible sea creatures during a dive!
Places of Interest
- Step back in time and explore the mysteries surrounding the amazing Mayan ruins at Tulum and Chichen Itza
- Very few places in the world boast the perfect conditions for an underground river, so make sure you don't miss your chance to see one in person at Rio Secreto.
- Akumal Beach is a gorgeous, serene beach popular with locals, featuring a barrier reef that calms the waters, making this area great for snorkeling!
- Stroll down the lively street of Quinta Avenida in Playa Del Carmen, featuring boutique shops and delicious, local restaurants.
- Serving up delicious coffee and scrumptious pastries, Cafe Antoinette is great for a rest during long days exploring the area!
Nicole C.July 2023
so many ammenities ,not as easily walkable but lots of transport to get everywhere on the golf carts very nice”
Loreny R.July 2023
The resort was nice and employees friendly. However, The property has grown so large that you have to take shuttles everywhere and there aren’t enough shuttles to cover the entire property so you’ll spend quite a bit of your vacation waiting on a shuttle to arrive and when one finally does - just hope it’s headed where you want to go. The cart systems is the the worst. The place is beautiful. The food is amazing. But the staff and system are extremely well trained to scam you. My advice to y'all is that if y'all would like to visit this resort dress up with a whole lots of patience. ”
Kenneth and Cynthia H.February 2023
We enjoyed our stay and love walking in the lush, tropical "boards" to get around the property. However this trip we stayed in a jungle area building, which really didn't lend itself to walking safely. Carts are always available to sometimes with a bit of a wait, but with no proper sidewalks to get to the main buildings and common areas, it was difficult. We did have a few issues with our building's concierge making reservations for us. Not sure why, but some details given were incorrect or didn't actually get made. All forgiven, we had a lovely visit.”