Grand Luxxe Deluxxe One Bedroom at Vidanta Riviera Maya
Playa del Carmen, Mexico
Grand Luxxe DeLuxxe One Bedroom at Vidanta Riviera Maya
Nestled in the midst of the tropical Mayan Jungle, Vidanta Riviera Maya is an experience like no other, where luxury vacationing meets the pristine, natural beauty of the Caribbean Sea and/or Mayan jungle. With over 1000 acres of paradise, it is the perfect destination for your next beach escape.
The One Bedroom Deluxxe features one bedroom with a king-size bed and in-room TV, a gourmet kitchen with breakfast bar, an attached dining room with formal dining table and sideboard, a living room with two sleeper sofas and a TV, two bathrooms and one Jacuzzi tub, and a private terrace, complete with outdoor lounge furniture.
A vacation at Vidanta Riviera Maya offers access to plenty of five-star amenities, such as acres of luxurious pools, a Kid’s Club, the Spatium Spa and fitness center, and an array of casual and fine dining. Golf enthusiasts will love the access to a Jack Nicklaus-designed, 18-hole championship golf course, and there’s also a theater that houses Joya, a permanent Cirque du Soleil production that features a unique dining experience and a show unlike any other in the world. Golf and spa packages are both available for your purchase.
A plethora of activities will be available to you during your stay, including cooking classes, salsa lessons, poolside activities, and the opportunity to book tours so you can explore the entirety of the Riviera Maya! Step back in time and explore the Mayan ruins of Tulum and Chichén Itzá, or discover the mysteries of Río Secreto. Shopping and delicious restaurants abound on Quinta Avenida in Playa Del Carmen, the perfect spot for a lively afternoon stroll. With so much to experience, you won’t want to miss a single thing!
Introducing Jungala, the luxury boutique waterpark of which you have always dreamt but never before experienced. Dedicated concierges, lush tropical surroundings, private cabanas, and some of the best water rides in the world, Jungala has it all, without the lines, crowds, or hassle of your traditional park. See Additional Fees below for pricing.
*Please note that the photos included herein are representative of Vidanta and not the actual unit you may be reserving. Interiors, views, layout and decor will vary by unit.
Condo with 1 level
1 bedroom, 2 baths, 1227 square feet, 114 square meters
4 guests maximum
Cancun International Airport
30 minutes by car
The Caribbean Sea and/or Mayan jungle
No Pets Allowed
View All Amenities
$42 USD RESORT FEE PER UNIT, PER DAY INCLUDES:
• One-Way Transfer from airport to Resort (Only in Nuevo Vallarta & Riviera Maya)
• Welcome Cocktail
• Digital Newspaper
• Gym Access
• Collective Internal Transportation
• Basic Wi-Fi Internet
• Local Telephone Calls
• Cover to Santuario Entertainment Plaza
• Daily Housekeeping Service
• Valet parking: Weekly $390 MXN per car (approximately $20 - $25 US)
• A government-imposed lodging tax (3%). ($1-4 usd on average per night)
• A government-imposed environmental/infrastructure impact fee: Maximum $52 MXN per unit, per night (Approximately $1-3 per night USD)
Note: You may request that your bill at checkout be calculated and paid in US dollars.
Activities of Interest
- Cirque du Soleil JOYÀ - This incredible show combines culinary and performing arts in an intimate theater setting, and will thoroughly engage your senses.
- Nicklaus Par Three Experience - Crafted by one of the legendary masters of the game, this is one of the world's most beautiful short courses.
- Tulaka Diving - Get up close and personal with incredible sea creatures during a dive!
Places of Interest
- Step back in time and explore the mysteries surrounding the amazing Mayan ruins at Tulum and Chichen Itza
- Very few places in the world boast the perfect conditions for an underground river, so make sure you don't miss your chance to see one in person at Rio Secreto.
- Akumal Beach is a gorgeous, serene beach popular with locals, featuring a barrier reef that calms the waters, making this area great for snorkeling!
- Stroll down the lively street of Quinta Avenida in Playa Del Carmen, featuring boutique shops and delicious, local restaurants.
- Serving up delicious coffee and scrumptious pastries, Cafe Antoinette is great for a rest during long days exploring the area!
Beauty & the beach
Service, facilities, and the room were top-notch. This is a huge property so to get around you must take shuttles. Although the beach is on the property, the water is very rough & lots of seaweed. So most activities revolve around one of the many beautiful pools. ”
So relaxing. Great foot and customer service. Can't wait to go back.”
Meh. No thanks.
These one bedroom units are in the middle of nowhere at this mega resort. We’ve stayed here a few times in a few different room sizes and I will never come back here unless it’s in a 2bd+. The larger rooms are closer to the grand luxxe lobby, gym, spa, beach, pool, and transportation. ”
Wonderful and easy getaway for our family to get some sun and relaxation. The Vidanta resort is first class with excellent dining, pools, beach, golf and other resort facilities. The staff could not have been nicer. I would add that during this time of Covid, the resort took procedures for hand sanitizer, distancing, and masks very seriously and we always felt very safe. ”
Very nice suite. Great cleaning staff. Very good food choices and quality. Good value on food and drink. Very marginal WIFI, kept getting booted off and having to re-access it. Very friendly and courteous staff. Lots of walking and fairly confusing trail layout - but also very pleasant walkways. On property shuttles were pretty mediocre - confusing system, and lots of waiting for them. Joya was awesome - great food and fantastic entertainment. Will go again.”
Beautiful property and beautiful resort!!! Would definitely go back again and again... The food is exceptionally good. The only 2 problems we had: 1) the property is huge....you either walk for miles and miles or you got to wait for the little golf cart to come pick you up...but they are not that frequent. 2) the resort is 40 minutes south of Cancun so every time you have to go to Cancun, it is a very expensive taxi ride.”
No Ocean View; Not a Good Value
It is a pretty and very large timeshare property but not close in proximity to anything. We were supposed to be in an upscale area of the property but you either waited 5-15 min. for a shuttle or you walk many miles a day. No rooms had an ocean view, only a jungle view and not ideal when you are at an ocean resort. We were excluded from using the Grand Luxxe pool even though we were staying at the Grand Luxxe. They claimed this pool is for Grand Luxxe Members only and not applicable to Third Home members or others. We also learned that a hot tub is an inside jacuzzi tub, not a hot tube on a patio as we know it. Further, they made it very difficult to convert USD to pesos. Overall, I do not believe this is a worthy Third Home property or a good value. ”