Airini Beach House
Airini Beach House
It is time to knock New Zealand off your bucket list! From beautiful rolling hills and scenic mountains to gorgeous white sand beaches New Zealand is a country rich in history, culture, and beauty, it is not to be missed. Interesting wildlife and sea creatures are just waiting to be discovered. Kiwi birds, kangaroos, little blue penguin, seals, sea lions and many more unique species all makeup New Zealand’s rich and interesting wildlife. Waimarama, located in the Hawke’s Bay Region, is a popular surf beach with beautiful views and surroundings.
Bare Island (just in view at Airini Beach House) is located just off the coast and is a popular place for fishing and diving. The coastal town of Waimarama has a wonderful variety of local restaurants, shops and bars. Airini Beach House is sure to become a family favorite, spanning 4,500 square feet, offering 6 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. This home is a luxury retreat located directly on the beach in the beautiful city of Waimarama, the perfect spot to spend a holiday.
Breathtaking, sweeping views of the ocean and mountains await at Airini Beach House! Located directly on the beach, this home is a destination in and of itself. Beautifully decorated, with stunning architectural details and spaces that allow the ocean breeze to flow throughout the home. The living area offers comfort and plenty of room for the whole group to relax together.
The eat-in kitchen is a dream with high end, stainless steel appliances and ample seating both indoors and out. Airini Beach House has 6 bedrooms, all with serene décor, majestic views and plush bedding. The master bedroom boasts a private balcony with outdoor access through sliding glass doors.
The outdoors at Airini Beach House is the perfect venue for entertaining. With open access to the kitchen and outdoor seating, overlooking the ocean, preparing and serving a meal outdoors is a delight. Relax by the fire with dessert and an after-dinner drink.
The Hawke’s Bay Region of New Zealand has so much to offer! Airini Beach House’s location perfectly serves as a launching pad for adventures and offers a beacon of rest and relaxation after a fun day of exploring. Discover New Zealand soon.
THIRDHOME has partnered with VIATOR, one of the largest online destination tours and activities provider, featuring thousands of tours and activities to choose from within a global platform of exciting offerings. VIATOR is perfect for “Do It Yourself” planners to consider when seeking to book a sightseeing day tour, city spree, regional day trips, including local city happenings.
Click the link below to view VIATOR tours and activities:
Private Residence with 2 levels
6 bedrooms, 3 baths, 4500 square feet, 419 square meters
King, Queen, Queen, Queen, Queen, and Bunk
12 guests maximum
Hawkes Bay Airport (NZL)
1 hour by car
Beachfront with a spectacular view of Bare Island!
No Pets Allowed
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Wine Country
- Scuba Diving or snorkeling in Waimarama's Hawkes Bay.
- Surfing, stand up paddle boarding, kayaking and any other water activity imaginable.
- Rotorua (3 hour and 20 minute drive) - Bask in bubbling mud pools, gaze at shooting geysers and natural hot springs, as well as take in a fascinating show that displays the Māori culture of New Zealand..
- Hawke’s Bay's winery cycle tour (40 minute drive) - Cycle through the lovely vineyards.
Places of Interest
- Te Mata Peak (30 minute drive) - Hike or bike the beautiful trails of this historical and cultural treasure.
- Craggy Range Winery (20 minutes) - Relax and sip amazing wine at the foot of Te Mata Peak.
- Parlour Projects Art Gallery (30 minute drive) - Experience a local art gallery in the Hawkes Bay area. Offers year-round exhibitions and sells contemporary art prints from some of NZ’s finest artists.
- Waimarama Beach - Stroll outside the back door of the beach house to enjoy Waimarama's long stretches of golden sandy beach.
A great stay at this large and impressive home, beautifully appointed with stunning location and views. Highly recommend. ”
Normally I hesitate to write reviews of anything - however in this instance I can’t help but put on the record how lovely our week at Waimarama has been. Arini Beach House is the most extraordinarily beautiful house in the most extraordinarily beautiful location imaginable. Everything about the house is generous - the views of the beach, the spatial arrangement of the house, the quality and workmanship in its construction, and especially the owner’s preparation and welcome to the house. Many thanks to Jonathan, Inga and family for making us feel so welcome in their supremely beautiful house! PS. The house deserves more than 5 stars!”