San Francisco, Mexico
Experience a spectacular little beach town in San Pancho. Small, fun, funky, affordable and safe, this town will quickly become a favorite! The scene is laid back and relaxed, with plenty of local shops, bars, and restaurants. The main attraction is the quiet, beautiful beach. The sunsets are amazing so don’t forget your camera!
Perched above the crashing waves of Playa San Pancho, a short drive to the town of San Pancho sits the luxurious Casa Miramar. Casa Miramar is one of San Pancho’s newest and most exquisite homes; offering the most spectacular ocean views in total seclusion. Hosting three, en-suite bedrooms and an ample, ocean view, pool terrace, this fabulous home is perched approximately 150 feet above a private beach cove on a private half acre with 180-degree coastal views of the Pacific Ocean and tropical jungle.
Enjoy the feeling of total privacy while vacationing in the treetops, overlooking one of San Pancho’s most sought after views of the Pacific Ocean. Casa Miramar, spanning 3,900 square feet, is pure luxury with unmatched views of the ocean. The view from the infinity pool is awe-inspiring and completely captivating. The entire back of the house opens up to the outdoors, allowing the ocean breezes to flow freely throughout the home. The outdoors and indoors are truly combined in the open concept living and dining area. Relax and unwind on the oversized plush sectional sofa with ocean waves as your background noise just beyond. The kitchen is a dream, with its gorgeous views of outdoors, stainless steel appliances and ample space. Whip up a quick meal or elaborate dish that can easily be served indoors or out. Don’t forget to stock up the wine fridge!
A grill is provided just outside of the kitchen to throw some burgers or fajitas on after a dip in the infinity pool.
The master suite offers a plush, inviting king-size bed, with a sitting area and private balcony overlooking both the jungle and ocean. The en-suite bathroom is grand, featuring a walk-in shower, hardwood floors, and double vanities. The second master suite, also boasting a king-size bed, private balcony and en-suite bathroom, is a perfect quiet retreat. An additional bedroom with a queen-size bed and en-suite bathroom lies downstairs and is surrounded by lush gardens. You will feel as if you are outdoors in the amazing shower with private views of the garden. The best part of this home is sure to be enjoying a sunrise or sunset while soaking in the marvelous views of the ocean from the private infinity pool.
Casa Miramar is a not to be missed, luxury retreat. This home is conveniently located close to the town of San Pancho and also around an hour drive to Puerto Vallarta for shopping and shows. Catch a round of golf at the local golf course or experience the jungle in all its glory with a tour at Lo de Perla Jungle Garden. If you are looking for a beach getaway and more so much more, search no further.
THIRDHOME has partnered with VIATOR, one of the largest online destination tours and activities provider, featuring thousands of tours and activities to choose from within a global platform of exciting offerings. VIATOR is perfect for “Do It Yourself” planners to consider when seeking to book a sightseeing day tour, city spree, regional day trips, including local city happenings.
Click the link below to view VIATOR tours and activities:
Please, no pets.
Single Family Home with 2 levels
3 bedrooms, 3 baths, 3900 square feet, 363 square meters
King, King, and Queen
6 guests maximum
45 minutes by car
Breathtaking views of the ocean!
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Las Huertas Golf Club (5 minute drive) - Play a round of golf surrounded by an orchard of mangos, grapefruits, cashew nut, cinnamon and more. 9 hole par 32 course.
- Lo de Perla Jungle Garden (5 minute drive) - Explore the beauty and peace of this jungle preserve tour.
- La Patrona Polo & Equestrian Club (1 hour drive) - Sip mimosa's while watching a Polo match, also enjoy a tour of the stables.
- La Orca de Sayulita (10 minute drive) - Marvel at the beautiful whales spotted on this three hour whale watching tour.
Places of Interest
- Sayulita, Nayarit Mexico (15 minute drive) - Playa Sayulita offers excellent surfing and boogie boarding waves.
- Puerto Vallarta, Mexico (1 hour drive) - Stroll along the boardwalk, browse flea markets, or relax in the calm, warm waters of the Bay of Banderas.
- Rythems of The Night, Circus Solei (1 hour drive to Puerto Vallarta) - Enjoy a boat ride across the bay to experience Mexico's past come to life with this top rated show. Excellent show and dining under the stars.
- Playa San Pancho - Experience the beauty of this white sand beach right outside your backdoor.
Located just far enough from the center of San Pancho to be private and quite but close enough to get to the restaurants and shops in a few minutes by car or bike you really can’t ask for a better spot. The house sits on a bluff directly in front of the ocean with the infinity pool giving you almost 180 degree views of the ocean and surrounding jungle. A living room dining area covered by a gorgeous palapa roof opens fully to the deck and pool. The kitchen is very well stocked. The master bedroom also has a beautiful Palapa and the other 2 bedrooms are large. Overall fantastic stay. ”