"Los Veneros" is a complex of three buildings located on one of the most beautiful beaches of Bahia of Banderas called "Destiladeras". Nestled within Los Veneros is the lovely Paradise condo. A gorgeous long beach with white sand and crystal clear water awaits just beyond your front door! The Paradise condo, 3 bedrooms, and 3 baths is 1,500 square feet of pure luxury. Located just steps away from the beach and from the W Hotel, the location is superb.
Los Veneros’ is surrounded by the beach, walking trails and lush gardens interspersed with tropical jungle. The Beach Club and Spa form the heart of this complex. Beautiful Mexican architecture complements the natural landscape.
The Paradise condo is the perfect place to spend your next holiday! Snuggle up on the plush sectional sofa with some popcorn and the whole family for a fun movie night. The kitchen features top of the line appliances and granite countertops. Fully equipped and ready for the chef’s in the group to whip up a fresh meal.
Fresh, crisp, clean linens await atop a king-size bed with glorious views of the outdoor patio and pool in the master bedroom. Throw open the sliding glass doors in the morning and enjoy a warm cup of coffee on your back porch, just outside your room. An en-suite bathroom with a huge soaking tub and walk-in shower is just off the master bedroom. An additional bedroom with two comfortable, queen size beds will lull you right to sleep after a day of adventures in the sun. The kids in the group will love the room with four twin size beds. Each bedroom also conveniently has its own bathroom and closet.
Just outside the sliding glass doors of The Paradise lies a true oasis of peace and luxury with the private pool and outdoor living space. Dine under the stars on the outdoor table or relax with a margarita in the outdoor living room. You will feel like royalty as you float in the private pool just outside your doors. Los Veneros also has a large community pool and is an easy walk to the beach.
Some days the waves are made for surfing, other days are meant for enjoying a swim in the ocean or for hopping on a boogie board, however, any day is a good day to enjoy the Mexico sun. Make sure to check out the W Hotel, located next door, to enjoy a delicious dinner at Spice Market Restaurant or an amazing drink at the upscale bar. Aptly name "Paradise", you may not want to leave the condo! You will love spending lazy days and nights at the private pool or soaking up the sun in the sunning area! The big roofed terrace is the perfect spot to enjoy the weather and the afternoons. This condo and complex have it all, truly the best that Punta Mita has to offer!
THIRDHOME has partnered with VIATOR, one of the largest online destination tours and activities provider, featuring thousands of tours and activities to choose from within a global platform of exciting offerings. VIATOR is perfect for “Do It Yourself” planners to consider when seeking to book a sightseeing day tour, city spree, regional day trips, including local city happenings.
Click the link below to view VIATOR tours and activities:
Condo with 1 level
3 bedrooms, 3 baths, 1213 square feet, 113 square meters
King, 2x Queen, and 2x Twin
8 guests maximum
International Airport of Puerto Vallarta (PVR)
45 minutes by car
Veneros beach, pool, and palms!
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
The following services are not mandatory, guests are advised to request it in advance:
Mid-week cleaning: $50
Daily cleaning: $30/day
Swimming pool heating: $50/day
Chef or cook to prepare your meals.
Activities of Interest
- Lo de Perla Jungle Garden (40 minute drive) - Explore the beauty and peace of this jungle preserve tour.
- Puerto Vallarta, Mexico (40 minute drive) - Stroll along the boardwalk, browse flea markets, or relax in the calm, warm waters of the Bay of Banderas.
- La Orca de Sayulita (30 minute drive) - Marvel at the beautiful whales spotted on this three hour whale watching tour.
- Popular ocean activities include surfing, wind surfing, fishing, kayaking, paddle boarding and kite surfing
Places of Interest
- Punta Mita Snorkeling (15 minute drive) - Take a look at the Pacific Ocean from below its surface to meet its inhabitants.
- Town of Sayulita (30 minute drive) - The jungle meets the ocean in this vibrant town with a plethora of dining and shopping options..
- Puruse the La Cruz de Huanaxactle market at high season.
- Banderas Bay (30 minute drive) - Enjoy the seventh-largest natural bay in the world, and considered to be among the most naturally endowed waters in the Americas. Nesting turtles in summer and whales in winter, it is an aquatic playground!
- La Patrona Polo & Equestrian Club (40 minute drive) - Sip mimosa's while watching a Polo match, also enjoy a tour of the stables.
We really enjoyed the home in Punta Mita. Everything was top of the line and walking distance to the beach. The onsite restaurant was excellent. Punta Mita is a way from PV so the trip was much more relaxing than if you were in town. Not as much to do at night but some great day trips to other areas of Punta Mita”
Super beautiful, large apartment on a gorgeous, swimmable beach. Landscaping and pools in the development create a very private lush feel. The W hotel next door provides restaurant and bar options is needed. Great owner and management communications. Fantastic experience.”