Casa del Risco
San Francisco, Mexico
Casa Del Risco
Experience a spectacular little beach town in San Pancho. Small, fun, funky, affordable and safe, this town will quickly become a favorite! The scene is laid back and relaxed, with plenty of local shops, bars, and restaurants. The main attraction is the quiet, beautiful beach. The sunsets are amazing so don’t forget your camera!
Perched above the crashing waves of Playa San Pancho, a short drive to the town of San Pancho sits the luxurious Casa Del Risco. This amazing property is one of San Pancho’s newest and most exquisite homes; offering the most spectacular ocean views in total seclusion. With two bedrooms and two bathrooms and an excellent, ocean view, and pool terrace, this fabulous home is perched approximately 110 feet above a private beach cove on a private half acre with 180-degree coastal views of the Pacific Ocean and tropical jungle.
Enjoy the feeling of total privacy while vacationing in the treetops, overlooking one of San Pancho’s most sought after views of the Pacific Ocean. Casa Del Risco is pure luxury with unmatched views of the ocean. The view from the pool is awe-inspiring and completely captivating. Open up the sliding glass doors to allow the ocean breezes to flow freely throughout the home.
After passing through the iron entrance gate, through flowering gardens and giant palm trees, you will see the second king en-suite bedroom with an outdoor shower, ocean-view terrace, mini-fridge and coffee pot. Descend several garden steps over a wooden bridge and through an antique door into the entry-level bedroom hosting a king-size bed, outdoor shower, kitchenette, and terrace. The kitchenette hosts a two-burner stove-top, microwave and mini-fridge.
Meander below to another lower level patio with a BBQ, wet bar, two chaise lounges, an umbrella and a dining table for four. You will not even have to leave the pool area for a meal. Just throw some fajitas on the grill and serve your meal from the granite serving island. The patio area offers a table with seating for four. While overlooking the ocean you will feel blissful as you enjoy a meal in paradise.
Continuing further out, you will find the ocean-view pool. Take the path down a private stairway leading you down the mountainside and to the secluded beach cove below.
Casa Del Risco is a not to be missed, luxury retreat. This home is conveniently located close to the town of San Pancho and also around an hour drive to Puerto Vallarta for shopping and shows. Catch a round of golf at the local golf course or experience the jungle in all its glory with a tour at Lo de Perla Jungle Garden. If you are looking for a beach getaway and more so much more, search no further.
THIRDHOME has partnered with VIATOR, one of the largest online destination tours and activities provider, featuring thousands of tours and activities to choose from within a global platform of exciting offerings. VIATOR is perfect for “Do It Yourself” planners to consider when seeking to book a sightseeing day tour, city spree, regional day trips, including local city happenings.
Click the link below to view VIATOR tours and activities:
Please, no pets.
Single Family Home with 2 levels
2 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1500 square feet, 140 square meters
King and King
4 guests maximum
45 minutes by car
Stunning ocean view!
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Sayulita, Nayarit Mexico (15 minute drive) - Playa Sayulita offers excellent surfing and boogie boarding waves.
- Puerto Vallarta, Mexico (1 hour drive) - Stroll along the boardwalk, browse flea markets, or relax in the calm, warm waters of the Bay of Banderas.
- Rhythms of The Night, Circus Solei (1 hour drive to Puerto Vallarta) - Enjoy a boat ride across the bay to experience Mexico's past come to life with this top rated show. Excellent show and dining under the stars.
- Playa San Pancho - Experience the beauty of this white sand beach right outside your backdoor.
Places of Interest
- Las Huertas Golf Club (5 minute drive) - Play a round of golf surrounded by an orchard of mangos, grapefruits, cashew nut, cinnamon and more. 9 hole par 32 course.
- Lo de Perla Jungle Garden (5 minute drive) - Explore the beauty and peace of this jungle preserve tour.
- La Patrona Polo & Equestrian Club (1 hour drive) - Sip mimosa's while watching a Polo match, also enjoy a tour of the stables.
- La Orca de Sayulita (10 minute drive) - Marvel at the beautiful whales spotted on this three hour whale watching tour.