Ilhabela originally inhabited by indigenous tribe called the Tupinambas. They used to call the island "Ciribai" that which means "tranquil place", that remains unchanged till today. So get ready to relax and enjoy the tranquility of Ilha Bela, at Vila Anna.
Vila Anna is a magnificent four story house, featuring a number of indoors and outdoors living spaces ready to accommodate comfortably up to 18 people. The main social area in the house links three different sitting rooms. Right in the centre, under the three stores high ceiling there is a bar, making this the perfect space for relaxation for family and friends.
The property spreads over 13993 square feet, comprising of nine bedrooms created to be functional and homie at same time, all facing the beautiful gardens that display well-groomed native plants. The eight bathrooms in the villa will provide all the guests with plenty of privacy.
A splendorous staircase connects the main house swimming pool area. From the top of the stairs the view of Brazil`s rain-forest are only broken for the Hawaiian style bungalow that gives some shadow for those planning to escape the sun and for the beautiful pool. That one, surrounded by sun loungers for lazy days sun bathing.
A few minutes walking away from the villa is Feiticeira Beach, calm water ideal for families ranging all the ages. When in Ilhabela, make sure to visit the Historic Centre, but be prepare to travel back in time until the period when Brazil was a Portuguese colony. Buildings, statues and squares were barely changed since that era.
With its imposing visual and easeful character, Vila Anna is the impeccable location for a South America holiday.
THIRDHOME has partnered with VIATOR, one of the largest online destination tours and activities provider, featuring thousands of tours and activities to choose from within a global platform of exciting offerings. VIATOR is perfect for “Do It Yourself” planners to consider when seeking to book a sightseeing day tour, city spree, regional day trips, including local city happenings.
Click the link below to view VIATOR tours and activities:
Private Residence with 4 levels
9 bedrooms, 8 baths, 13993 square feet, 1300 square meters
Full, Full, Full, 2x Twin, 2x Twin, 2x Twin, Twin, Full, and Full
18 guests maximum
Sao Jose dos Campos (SJK)
2h52min by car
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- 4x4 Trip to Castelhanos Bay - A day trip including waterfalls, stupendous views and the biggest beach in the island.
- Electric Bike tour- Ilha Bela is spectacular and experiencing it in a guided tour on a electric bike might make visitors fall in love.
- Kayak - Curral Beach is home of calm and warm waters that make the ideal location for kayaking for the entire family.
- Stand up paddle - Sometimes described as walking on water, Ilha Belas`s beaches are suitable for those wondering how is that feeling.
Places of Interest
- Tartaruga beach (3min) - Seat back and relax while you wait to see one of these intriguing animals swimming calmly right in front of your eyes.
- Baia de Castelhanos Beach (35min) - One of the most famous beaches of the island, facing the open sea. This spot will certainly win a special spot in your heart.
- Mirante do Piúva (7min) - A 40 meter high belvedere. Perfect place to contemplate the sunset.
- Historic Centre (9min) - Heart of Ilha Bela Village the are is full of charming streets, centenary buildings, art works and restaurants serving the delicious Brazilian food.
- Nova Iorqui Restaurant (23min) - As if the menu wasn`t enough to fascinate visitors the restaurant is aso a place to have a film style sunset.