Camogli is an exquisite borgo with a view on the Gulf of Paradise (on the Italian Rivera di Levante). A typical, romantic seaside village characterized by highly-stacked and vivaciously-painted houses, Camogli is part of a magnificent natural setting that has enchanted tourists the world over, for centuries.
This lovely four bedroom 2100 square feet apartment is part of a luxurious villa which extends over a number of acres of lush green garden dotted with olive trees.
The kitchen and dining/lounge areas are bright and spacious, accessorised with all mods cons definitely ideal to gather round friends and loved ones and cook up a storm - the Italian way.
Four en-suite bedrooms featuring three full beds and two bunks are available for guests to use as well as two additional sofa beds can be set up for the night if need be.
When evening comes, why not relax poolside with a glass of wine (or two) and watch the sun set over the stunning Paradise Bay. The large outdoor area also features a large ping pong table, a trampoline and covered parking for up to three cars.
Camogli is definitely the calling for those wanting to enjoy a mix of relaxation, culture, seaside fun and great food right in the beating heart of the Cinque Terre.
Single Family Home with 2 levels
4 bedrooms, 4 baths, 2100 square feet, 196 square meters
Full, Full, Full, and Other
8 guests maximum
Genoa Cristoforo Colombo Airport (GOA)
40 minutes by car
...gorgeous views of Camogli, Portofino and the Ligurean coast!
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Wine Country
- Visit Portofino - “A small village, Portofino, stretches crescent-shaped along the edge of this calm bay.” Thus wrote Guy de Maupassant when describing Portofino, tiny sea village on the Italian Riviera.
- Admire the colourful houses - It’s very rare to find white houses in Liguria, because there is an ancient tradition of painting them with pastel colors.
- Go shopping! - Portofino is famous for its luxury shops and you can find the most glamorous brands there. One would not expect to find a boutique in a narrow and ancient alley or in front of a marina, but in Portofino it can happen!
- Have ice cream at Caffe' Excelsior - The famous ice cream called “paciugo” (literally “mixture”) was invented here. It is made of chocolate ice cream, whipped cream, fresh summer fruits, sour cherries in syrup and chopped hazelnuts.
- Bike tours through the Cinque Terre - Sport lovers will surely enjoy this bike itinerary among the hills. It’s very panoramic and it offers spectacular views of the Gulf.
Places of Interest
- Castello della Dragonara (10 mins) - It is located at the highest point by the sea. From its forecourt there is a beautiful and romantic view of the whole bay of Camogli.
- Punta Chiappa Batteries (10 mins) - Hike down to this long rock where you can dive and swim in an amazing transparent sea full of fish inside the Mount of Portofino natural park.
- Civic Maritime Museum (10 mins) - For sea history enthusiasts, Camogli’s Marine Museum is worth a visit; it holds works with links to the maritime world, among which are paintings and ships in bottles.
- San Fruttuoso (30 mins) - This splendid monument, now part of the heritage of FAI, has extremely old origins, dating back to the 8th century when the Bishop of Tarragon, brought there the ashes of a bishop martyred in the 3rd century.
- Christ of the Abyss (30 mins) - Christ of the Abyss (Cristo degli Abissi) submerged in the Protected Marine Area of Portofino has become one of the most popular diving sites in the world.