Jefferson Park ' Hoos House
Jefferson Park 'Hoos House
Hiking, biking, paddling and camping adventures await in the gorgeous outdoors of Charlottesville. Cheer on the ‘Hoos at a lively University of Virginia football game, with the stadium located just down the street, it is easy to get in the action quickly! Delight in the local restaurants and events, take a leisurely stroll down the brick-lined Downtown Mall or take a step back in time at Monticello, home of Thomas Jefferson. Charlottesville is a vibrant city with so much to explore and discover. Make Jefferson Park ‘Hoos House your “home away from home” for your next trip to Charlottesville. This historic 4 bedroom/3 bath home has been recently renovated with a large addition on the rear of the home, and is located in the Fry Springs neighborhood close to Grounds at The University of Virginia.
UVA fans will be delighted with the location of this home! The UVA stadium is just a short walking distance away, you will be cheering on the ‘Hoos in no time! Jefferson Park is a short drive to The Corner or Downtown Charlottesville to partake in some of Charlottesville's best restaurants. If you're bringing your pup (with permission from the owners and under 50 lbs., please), Azalea Park is a quick walk just south of Jefferson Park!
Light, bright and modern, the stylish, comfortable living area is the perfect spot for the whole family to relax and hang out together. The sitting area opens up the dining room and newly remodeled kitchen. The kitchen offers beautiful stone countertops and all new appliances. The master bedroom is located down a short hallway towards the back of the house and has a king-sized bed and a sitting area with a TV. The master bedroom is awash with beautiful natural light and tall ceilings; the private balcony over the backyard makes this room an ideal place to relax and read a great book or have a glass of wine in an Adirondack chair. The master suite offers an en suite bathroom with a spacious tiled shower with double shower heads, separate bathtub, and double sink vanity.
The second floor features 2 bedrooms with queen beds and 1 bedroom with twin beds. Each room has ample light and each has a closet in the bedrooms. A full bath with a standup shower is located on the second floor. An additional bathroom is located on the terrace.
The terrace level has a large living room space with leather couches and a large flat-screen TV - perfect for your group to gather and relax or celebrate! The sliding glass doors open up to the outdoor patio that includes an outdoor dining table and charcoal grill. On this level, there is a third full bathroom with a standup shower and a laundry room. The location is perfect, this home is near Scott Stadium and UVA, a short drive will take you right into the heart of Charlottesville as well. Come to Charlottesville and make some amazing new memories.
THIRDHOME has partnered with VIATOR, one of the largest online destination tours and activities provider, featuring thousands of tours and activities to choose from within a global platform of exciting offerings. VIATOR is perfect for “Do It Yourself” planners to consider when seeking to book a sightseeing day tour, city spree, regional day trips, including local city happenings.
Click the link below to view VIATOR tours and activities:
Private Residence with 2 levels
4 bedrooms, 3 baths, 3000 square feet, 279 square meters
King, Queen, Queen, and 2x Full
8 guests maximum
Charlottesville Albemarle Airport (CHO)
30 minutes by car
Residential area, right down the road from the University of Virginia!
Pets Welcome Upon Approval
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Please ask for approval to bring a dog. If approved, a $75 fee will be applied.
Activities of Interest
- Wine Country
- Carter Mountain Orchard - Pick your own fresh fruit and vegetables right off the vine
- Jefferson Vineyards (10 minute drive) - Sip award winning wines set in a historical location.
- McCormick Observatory (10 minute drive) - Gaze at the stars through a gigantic telescope.
- Virginia Discovery Museum (10 minute drive) - The little kids of the group will love this hands on non-profit children's musuem.
Places of Interest
- University of Virginia (30 minute walk) - Take in the excitement of a home game or catch a campus tour!
- Thomas Jefferson's Monticello (15 minute drive) - Take a step back in time and tour the home of Thomas Jefferson, the third President of the United States.
- The Fralin Museum of Art at the University of Virginia (5 minute walk) - Puruse 13,000 art objects, dating back all the way to ancient times.
- Historic Downtown Mall (10 minute drive) - Check out the historic downtown heart of Charlottesville. With plenty of charm and loads of shops and local restaurants, this is the perfect location for shopping, enjoying a leisurely meal or catching a movie.