Crown of the Continent
Fernie is rated one of the top ski resorts in North America. It consistently gets 35+ feet of powder snow per year. The Elk River flows through the valley and offers world class fly fishing. There are numerous biking and hiking trails that start right in front of our place. Our golf course is one of the most scenic in the world.
The entire town is surrounded by spectacular mountains and there are unbelievable driving roads for sport car and motorcycle enthusiasts.
Fernie has numerous live music venues and a good assortment of restaurants from Japanese to steak houses. It has numerous boutiques and galleries for shopping, and was recently ranked #3 in the World by Powder Skiing Magazine.
Single Family Home with 2 levels
3 bedrooms, 3 baths, 2100 square feet
King, Queen, and Queen
6 guests maximum
Calgary International Airport (YYC), Glacier Park International Airport (FCA)
Calgary 3 hours by car, Kalispell 2 hours by car
Three Sisters mountains
Activities of Interest
- Snow Skiing
- Some the most spectacular drives in the world
- Great biking and hiking trails right outside door
- World class fishing right outside front door
- Ice Fishing
Places of Interest
- Fernie Alpine Resort
- Glacier National Park – The Park protects a portion of the Columbia Mountains Natural Region. The mountainous terrain is home to a wide variety of plant and animal life.
- Crown of the Continent
- The Arts Station – The local theatre in Fernie provides a variety of live performances throughout the year. Fernie is also home to a diverse music scene with jazz, blues and contemporary music played at a variety of locations.
There are no reviews for this property yet.
- 40"+ TV
- Chef's Kitchen
- DVD Player
- High Speed Internet
- Hot Tub
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- iPod Dock Stereo