Experience the premier destination community of Sunriver! Featuring a plethora of outdoor activities for all ages and interests. Take in the stunning scenery and enjoy the outdoors while hiking, mountain biking, or horseback riding. The whole group will love a leisurely float down the Deschutes River or enjoying any other number of amazing adventures. Sunriver offers plenty of five-star dining options as well as casual, local establishments.
White Elm is a lovely home with a cabin feel, conveniently located in Sunriver. This home spans 4,500 and offers five bedrooms and seven bathrooms. With plenty of space for the whole family, it is a perfect spot for a reunion or invite a group of your closest friends.
Curl up with a good book on the large, comfy sofa with a roaring fire and the dark green pines just out the back window in the forest as a backdrop. The beautiful wood accents in this home will make you feel welcome and right at home with nature. The kitchen is a chef’s dream with double ovens, stainless steel appliances and tons of room to spread out. The whole group will want to help prepare a meal in this kitchen. Let the conversation and wine flow in this eat-in kitchen with ample seating.
Four of the bedrooms feature king-size beds with plush, comfortable mattresses. One bedroom offers a bunk bed as well as a queen-size bed. Each bathroom is spotlessly clean, elegantly decorated and modern.
The activities are endless at White Elm! Hop on one of the bikes to explore the area or cycle to a nearby restaurant. Challenge the group to a game of ping pong, pool or foosball! The kids will love the game room, with a double set of bunk beds and plenty of fun games. What more could you ask for at this lovely home? Oh, wait, an indoor pool and hot tub? You got it! The indoor pool and hot tub will provide hours of entertainment, you may never want to leave this home!
THIRDHOME has partnered with VIATOR, one of the largest online destination tours and activities provider, featuring thousands of tours and activities to choose from within a global platform of exciting offerings. VIATOR is perfect for “Do It Yourself” planners to consider when seeking to book a sightseeing day tour, city spree, regional day trips, including local city happenings.
Click the link below to view VIATOR tours and activities:
Private Residence with 2 levels
5 bedrooms, 7 baths, 4500 square feet, 419 square meters
King, King, King, King, and Queen
16 guests maximum
Roberts Field Airport (RDM)
45 minutes by car
Heavily forested area!
Pets Welcome Upon Approval
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Please note that there is a $400 refundable deposit for guests bringing a pet along for their reservation.
Activities of Interest
- Snow Skiing
- Wine Country
- Pilot Butte (30 minute drive) - Pleasant walk or drive, with plenty of photo ops!
- High Desert Museum (15 minute drive) - Explore the nature, culture and spirit of the High Desert through fun, interactive, indoor and outdoor exhibits.
- Newberry National Volcanic Monument (15 minute drive) - This 55,500 acre area seeks to preserve nature.
- Tumalo Falls (40 minute drive) - Lovely drive and nice hiking.
Places of Interest
- Mt. Bachelor Ski Area (30 minute drive) - Offers twelve ski trails and ski clinics to help novice to advanced skiers.
- Wanderlust Tours (20 minute drive) - No experience necessary, family-friendly tours with transportation and all equipment provided.
- Bend Brew Bus (20 minute drive) - Takes you behind the scenes at four outstanding Bend breweries, all the while enjoying complimentary samples of delicious beers!
- Deschutes River (20 minute drive) - Tree-shaded oasis, perfect spot for launching a kayak.