Stylish Barn in Upstate New York
Stylish Barn in Upstate New York
If you are ready for an amazing, reviving, and fun-filled retreat, the Stylish Barn in Upstate New York is perfect for your next destination! Located on plenty of lush forest filled land, this charming home offers plenty of space to host an entire family looking for time outside to hike, visit the nearby lakes, and make memories around the campfire.
As you enter, you will be greeted by stunning vaulted ceilings, hardwood floors, an open floor plan, and large windows for amazing views. Take a seat in the living room and enjoy the feel of the space that perfectly combines contemporary design with a rustic barn. Curl up by the modern fireplace and enjoy the views from the glass doors that lead to the back deck.
Flowing out of the living room is the kitchen and dining area. The kitchen is filled with state of the art appliances, and perfect for anyone who wants to cook up a meal after a long day of outdoor fun! With large stainless steel appliances, the chefs of the family will love cooking and the whole family will love the openness of the space so no matter where you are, you can help out or hang out!
The fun and modern dining area is conveniently located next to the kitchen, and also boasts amazing backyard views. The Upstate New York forest is the perfect backdrop for any meal!
After a long day of checking out the area or the property, retire to one of the spacious and comfortable bedrooms. The master bedroom has a king-size bed and with just the right amount of natural sunlight peeking through the windows, you will be able to get a good night's sleep.
There are two other guest bedrooms. One of the guest bedrooms has a queen-size bed, while the other is the perfect kid's oasis with bunk beds. They will love the bright colors of their new room for the week. Each room has clean and cozy linens and great outdoor views.
The master bathroom is covered with impeccable tiles from the floor throughout the large walk-in shower. For a more relaxing evening, grab a glass of wine and take a dip in the deep standalone tub.
During the day, there is plenty to do in the area! From visiting the Woodstock Farm Sanctuary, hiking the Joppenbergh Mountain, or visiting the Catskills, you will be able to enjoy every moment during your Upstate New York trip.
After all of your outdoor fun, build a campfire and roast some marshmallows with the whole family. The summers are perfect here, and the winters are cozy inside by the fire. The home provides plenty of room and amazing views to watch the stunning forest change through any season.
Single Family Home with 2 levels
3 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1100 square feet, 103 square meters
King, Queen, and Bunk
6 guests maximum
Newark Liberty International Airport (EWR)
1 hour 45 min by car.
Catskills and mountain views!
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Snow Skiing
- Minnewaska State Park Preserve (25 min by car) - Situated on the dramatic Shawangunk Mountain ridgge, featuring views of the Catskill Mountains, this is the perfect place for hiking, biking, and picnicing.
- Ashokan Reservoir (25 min by car) - Bike or walk around the deepest reservoir in New York.
- Hunter Mountain (55 min by car) - Take the fmaily snow skiing and explore all of the winter fun!
Places of Interest
- Joppenbergh Mountain (10 min by car) - 500 foot mountain, beloved by locals, and used for Olympic skiiing, mountain biking, and viewing the area for miles.
- Century House Historical Society-A J Snyder Estate (10 min by car) - A peak back in time where you can learn a ton of local history at this stunning estate.
- Woodstock Farm Sanctuary (12 min by car) - Meet some local animals who live at the sanctuary. Perfect for the kids!