Santa Monica, California
Santa Monica Bliss
Santa Monica Bliss
Your California dreams have come true with this dream home just a few blocks from the world-famous Santa Monica Beach!
As you drive down the courtyard to this luxurious property, the stunning Spanish architecture of the home will surely be noticed. In addition to the beautiful stucco exterior, you'll be welcomed by the tropical landscaping and raised entryway as you make your way inside.
The simple elegance of the living room will entice you to sit around with friends and family. With neutral tones and modern design engulfing the home, you'll feel at ease as you curl up by the fire or watch the flat-screen TV. Complete with a grand piano, the living room is inviting and full of natural light. The home also has another seating area with beautiful glass doors leading to the backyard oasis.
The living room flows right into the modern and stylish kitchen. With state of the art, stainless steel appliances, With a dining nook and dining room, as well as bar stools in the kitchen, you will have ample room to sit and enjoy a homecooked meal together. The large windows have beautiful views of the backyard complete with a pool, hot tub, and even jets out of the pool to add a splash of elegance.
The home boasts 4 luxurious bedrooms, continuing the neutral chic tones of the rest of the house. Each room generously provides a King-size bed, to ensure the entire family gets rest after a long day of exploring, swimming, or gathering!
If you are looking for some activities outside the property, you will appreciate the central location to so many local attractions. The Santa Monica Beach and Pier are only a ten minute drive. The city has several parks, museums, and restaurants to choose from, too. If you are looking for a convenient stay to so many Santa Monica attractions, but also desire a relaxing week, Santa Monica Bliss is the place for you!
Single Family Home with 2 levels
4 bedrooms, 4 baths, 3000 square feet
King, King, King, and King
10 guests maximum
Los Angeles International Airport (LAX)
Blocks away from world famous Santa Monica Beach!
Activities of Interest
- Pacific Park (15 min by car) - An oceanfront amusement park.
- Hammer Museum (25 min by car) - An art museum and cultural center known for its artist-centric and progressive array of exhibitions and public programs.
- Fritto Misto (10 min by car) - A Santa Monica staple with Italian cuisine.
Places of Interest
- Santa Monica Pier (15 min by car) - A large double-jointed pier at the foot of Colorado Avenue that is over 100 years old.
- Getty Villa (25 min by car) - An educational center and museum dedicated to the study of the arts and cultures of ancient Greece, Rome, and Etruria.
- Santa Monica State Beach (10 min by car) - One of the most popular beaches in the area, 20 minutes from downtown LA, with amazing sunsets.
Fantastic Property in a Great Location
Great home. Super location. Owner was very responsive. Will definitely stay again!”
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- Covered Parking
- High Speed Internet
- Hot Tub
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer