You Only Live Once
You Only Live Once
You only live once, and this property has everything and more that you and your family could desire for the perfect Reunion getaway. With world famous amusement parks a short drive away, as well as excellent on-site restaurants, 8 community pools, a fitness center, a day spa, and children's activities, this Reunion Resort home has everything. With a separate guest home, you will have plenty of privacy and space for everyone. Every moment of your trip will be filled with family fun from the moment you enter to the time you leave, staying true to the home's mantra, You Only Live Once.
No expense has been spared when it comes to this family friendly design! As you walk into this home you are greeted by an open-plan so all can be together. Neutral tones surround you with modern design and ocean-colored accents. Take a seat on the lavish couch and watch the mounted flat-screen TV. The entire group can gather around thanks to ample seating and the openness of the space.
The family can not only hang out together, but cook and dine together, too. Prepare a delicious meal in the kitchen with upgraded appliances and sleek black granite countertops. Right beside the kitchen is the dining area that comfortably seats 12 and has bar top seating for 3.
If you’d like to take the fun outside, the cooks of the family can use the summer kitchen and overlook the golf course. The outside patio also includes a bar, TV, and dining table for 8. After the meal, enjoy some games at the slate pool table with pub seating and a Cornilleau ping pong table.
With 6 bedrooms, there will be plenty of room for everyone to get an excellent night’s sleep. Two of the guest bedrooms are on the second floor of the main home, have king-size beds, SMART TVs, and shared bathroom access. This floor also has a large living lounge with comfortable seating, a game table, and a cocktail table. The entire home boasts a Sonos sound system so you can listen to your favorite music inside and out!
The master bedroom is on the third floor with a king-size bed, a 65-Inch SMART TV, large closet and en-suite bathroom. The room is warm and inviting with plush linens and beach-themed décor. This room also has balcony access with spectacular golf course views. The bathroom is spacious and bright with a shower and vanity.
Your kids and family will love the home movie theater in the main home on the ground floor. Enjoy your favorite movie on the 120-Inch projector screen, which has an upgraded cable package. Everyone can make themselves comfortable in the plush sectional couch and enjoy a family favorite together.
Across the corridor in the guest home is a queen-size bedroom and kids’ room, which is one of the best features of the home. This room has a full over full bunk bed and twin over twin bunk bed. The kids will be surrounded by their favorite super heroes in this bedroom and enjoy the built-in lights and SMART TVs. There is also a connected tunnel to the center play area and a spiral slide. This is connected with a tunnel to the left side of the room with a twin over twin bunk bed that has built-in lights and SMART TVs. This room is truly a kid’s fantasy!
In the guest home, the entire ground floor is an arcade! The arcade has a Pac-Man Smash 2-4 player, 52 pucks new level of air hockey, Transformers 2 player arcade, basketball arcade, 2 Need for Speed racer arcades, multi-arcade, and SMART TV with a PS4. From here you will have access to the large balcony with more seating and an outdoor Foosball table.
The home has a very private courtyard so you can relax as the family splashes the afternoon away in your own private pool. Lie out on one of the 6 sun loungers and catch some Florida sun, or have a fun-filled afternoon with the family playing the poolside games provided.
The home has a pool fence with a self-closing door as well as a kid's corner play area. There is also an outdoor pool bathroom for your convenience. In the evening, gather around the fire pit for conversations during the day or for a cozy way to end an evening with loved ones.
In the heart of the world-class Reunion Resort, you will have everything you need both inside and out. Everyone is sure to make memories, not only at Disney World and Universal Studios, but in this stunning home. Full of amenities, unique décor, and most importantly, family fun, you are sure to make magical memories that last forever!
*OPTIONAL RESORT FEE*
Reunion Resort is a private members club. The owner of this home is a member if you wish you access the Resort amenities, like our guests of the owner the resort charge $40.00 per day + 13.5% sales tax. With membership access to Reunion Resort, you can enjoy all these amazing resort amenities listed below:
- Water Park access
- *Shuttle to Disney- *Shuttle Service throughout the resort
- Access to splash pad & 10 pools throughout the Resort- Access to Seven Eagles fitness center
- Access to three signature Golf Courses- Resort WiFi internet access
- Boutique Spa and Salon
- **Tennis Centre
- Pickleball**, FootGolf**, Bocce Ball
- Bicycles for 1 hr use at the resort per day
- Golf Short Game Practice Area
- Evening glow golf event entry on nights offered
- Eleven - Roof top bar after-hours cover entry
- **Children's activity program
*All Activities are based on availability
**Additional fees apply
**Fees will apply for rental rackets and balls. FootGolf is available after 3:00 pm on select days.
Reunion Resort is located:
6 miles To Disney
12 miles from Sea World
19 miles from Universal Orlando
12 miles from Premium Outlets
27 miles from Orlando International Airport
Private Residence with 3 levels
6 bedrooms, 6 baths, 3950 square feet, 367 square meters
King, King, King, Bunk, Queen, and 2x Twin
14 guests maximum
Orlando International Airport
40 mins by car
Lovely golf and pool views!
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Optional pool heat $25 a day + 13.5% sales tax
Activities of Interest
- Walt Disney World (15 minute drive) - Savor the magic of Walt Disney World and explore your way through countless of your favorite animated classics!
- Universal Studios (30 minute drive) - Be the star of your own movie, and experience one awe-inspiring adventure after another at Universal Studios!
- Reunion Resort Golf Course (5 minute drive) - This Arnold Palmer-designed course is one of the best in the nation, and sure to be a challenge for even the most experienced of golfers.
- Orlando Tree Trek Adventure Park (7 minute drive) - Swing through the trees at this thrilling obstacle course, featuring zip lines, suspended bridges, and more!
- Spirit of the Swamp Airboat Rides (40 minute drive) - Climb aboard this luxurious airboat, gliding through a beautiful paradise of swamps, marshes, and more.
Places of Interest
- Kissimmee Lakefront Park (25 minute drive) - This grassy waterfront park offers lovely walking paths, a fishing pier, picnic areas, and a playground.
- The Disney Wilderness Preserve (35 minute drive) - Children and adults alike will be delighted by this amazing nature reserve.
- Old Town (15 minute drive) - Experience this retro amusement park and outdoor shopping mall, with plenty of fun for the whole family to enjoy.
- Downtown Disney (20 minute drive) - Uncover an eclectic array of shops, dining experiences, and fun at Downtown Disney!