Wine Country Retreat
Wine Country Retreat
Welcome to Napa Valley at Wine Country Retreat! With some of the most famous vineyards just a quick drive away, you will be able to get the most out of your Napa vacation!
Your view at the Wine Country Retreat is as good as it gets in the iconic Napa Valley. With large oak trees and a glass-encased seating area, you'll feel like you're in a treehouse with vineyards as the backdrop. If you wish to step outside to take in the sights, you can take advantage of the wonderful wrap around deck to ensure you don't miss a thing!
The living room is a modern and chic layout that looks right into the Valley. Cozy up by the fire and enjoy the open area that flows directly into the kitchen and dining area. With a long dining room table, it won't be a problem to host your entire party at mealtime.
Each bedroom includes a queen bed and has beautiful glass doors to ensure you enjoy every angle of the property. Then you can make your way to the gorgeous and roomy bathrooms with ample sink and closet space.
Though you'll want to be sure to enjoy the landscape around the house, you can also take advantage of the amazing hiking and biking trails right outside your door. The gorgeous Lake Hennessey is just 2 miles away if you want a day on the lake, or take a trip to the California coast.
The location is very quiet and just 3 minutes to the town of St Helena where you will find great restaurants, enjoy a wine tasting of the best of Napa Valley and shopping at a variety of stores. If you're interested in an active or exciting vacation that gives ample opportunity for relaxation, Wine Country Retreat is the place for your next trip!
**Please note no pets and children 6 and under are allowed**
Single Family Home with 1 level
2 bedrooms, 2 baths, 2000 square feet, 186 square meters
Queen and Queen
4 guests maximum
San Francisco or Sacramento
1 1/2 hour by car
Vineyards/large oak trees and mountains
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Wine Country
- Lake Hennessey (10 min by car) - A reservoir in the Vaca Mountains, east of St. Helena and the Napa Valley,
- Hike Bothe-Napa Valley State Park (10 m,in by car) - A state park located in the Napa Valley containing the farthest inland coast redwoods in a California state park
- Bale Grist Mill State Historic Park (10 min by car) - A fascinating peek into Californians’ rural heritage including a water-powered grist mill still grinds grain.
Places of Interest
- Napa St. Helena Winery - (10 min by car) - Taste and experience the famous Napa winery with tours and tastings.
- Catello di Amorosa (10 min by car) - Medieval castle and winery.