Modern Napa Farmhouse
Modern Napa Farmhouse
Beautiful, gated wine country compound located in the famed Howell mountain region of Napa Valley acclaimed for world-class Cabernets.
Located down a private drive with beautiful horses meandering about and the bucolic Summit Lake just in view sits this 3,600 square foot home on one acre. Modern Napa Farmhouse was renovated extensively in 2018. The modern farmhouse style creates an inviting indoor, outdoor flow perfect for entertaining.
The downstairs features one guest bedroom, and a shared bath with a large walk-in tiled shower and mosaic floors. Upstairs you will find four bedrooms, two queen beds, one full-size bed and three twins with two beautifully designed tiled bathrooms, one with a bathtub. The master suite overlooks thirty acres of rolling vineyards that offer stunning fall foliage during "Crush Season" each autumn. There is a guest room with a trundle bed and ample closet space and two additional rooms- one with bunk beds overlook Summit Lake and another with a queen bed.
The well-stocked chef's kitchen has an eat-in area, wine fridge and abundant counter space with room to prepare epic homemade meals with friends. The chefs in the group will love all of the amenities on offer, including Le Creuset pots, blenders, a Cuisinart, fondue pots, roasting pans and beautiful serving supplies for entertaining. The formal dining room seats eight, with bi-fold doors that open up to the delightful bluestone patio outside.
The recreation room overlooks the pool and offers a tv, Xbox, and an endless amount of family games. The whole group will love the ample media room that seats 10 comfortably. With a surround sound apple tv and blackout blinds, this is the perfect family movie night home theater. The media room leads directly into an open living space, complete with a gas fireplace and ample seating. Beautiful South facing views of Summit Lake just are just in the distance.
Outdoors a stone farmhouse table seats 10, overlooking a built in 15" by 45" swimming pool, hot tub, bocce court, outdoor seating area, lounge chairs and a fire pit for nights around the fire enjoying the local wines! The activities are endless at Modern Napa Farmhouse, with ping pong, corn hole, pool volleyball, floats, bikes, and tennis rackets (to use at the nearby tennis courts). Enjoy a nighttime game of bocce ball on the lighted court surrounded by the beautiful olive trees.
This home is conveniently located just five minutes from Cade winery. Stroll for a two-minute walk to experience private tastings that can be arranged at Dunn Family Vineyards and Robert Foley Winery. The shops of St. Helena are a fifteen-minute drive and the charming town of Calistoga is a twenty-minute drive. Hundreds of world-famous wineries and dozens of award-winning restaurants are within a 15-20 minute drive from the property. This is a must-see home in a secluded location!
THIRDHOME has partnered with VIATOR, one of the largest online destination tours and activities provider, featuring thousands of tours and activities to choose from within a global platform of exciting offerings. VIATOR is perfect for “Do It Yourself” planners to consider when seeking to book a sightseeing day tour, city spree, regional day trips, including local city happenings.
Click the link below to view VIATOR tours and activities:
Single Family Home with 2 levels
5 bedrooms, 3 baths, 3600 square feet
Queen, Queen, Queen, Bunk, and 2x Twin
10 guests maximum
Oakland Airport (OAK)
1 hour and 30 minutes by car
Breathtaking vineyards, lake, and mountain views.
Mid week housecleaning can be arranged for additional $350.
Activities of Interest
- Wine Country
- The Hess Collection Winery (1 hour drive) - One of a kind winery experience that not only offers some of the countries finest wines but also holds an incredible art collection named by ARTnews Magazine as one of the number one collections in the world.
- V. Sattui Winery (30 minute drive) - Voted the most popular and most visited winery in all of Napa due to its old-world Italian charm, over 60 different wines and vast picnic grounds to name a few.
- Spottswoode Winery (20 minute drive) - Family owned historic winery tucked away amongst trees and Victorian Farmhouses.
- Luna Vineyards (40 minute drive) - If you love white wines this is the place for you. Named the #1 producer of Pinot Grigio in all of Napa.
- Auberge du Soleil Bistro & Bar - A critically acclaimed Michelin-star restaurant offering breathtaking panoramic views of Napa Valley. Known for it's incredibly
Places of Interest
- Dozens of world famous Napa Valley wineries all within a short drive.
- Indulge in the world famous restaurants of Calistoga, St.Helena & Yountville.
- Calistoga Balloon Rides (30 minute drive) - Most unique hot air ballooning experience in the country! Only company to fly over the entire Calistoga area producing imagery of stunning Mount St. Helena, Palisade Cliffs and Old Faithful Geyser!
- Wine Tours and Tastings - Emerald Coast Wine Cellars offers a boozy and informative experience to taste, learn and shop everything wine.
- Napa Valley Wine Train (45 minute drive) - This unique restaurant experience departs from downtown Napa and journeys through 18 miles of scenic vineyards and hills.
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- DVD Player
- High Speed Internet
- Hot Tub
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet