La Paz, Bolivia, Plurinational State of
Designer House in La Paz, Bolivia
Designer House in La Paz
La Paz is bursting with sleek design hotels, an edgy art scene, and innovative cuisine. Bolivia's sky-high capital has been one of the most popular travel destinations since 2018! With a contemporary, artistic vibe, you will not want to miss out on a chance to travel to this city that is also home to so much history and natural beauty.
The best part of this eco-friendly designer house is that it is located in the thick of Moon Valley. Surrounded by spires of this famous eroded mountain range, you will truly be able to appreciate the natural beauty of La Paz. The large windows throughout the home ensure amazing views of your surroundings as well add a splash of sun throughout the home.
With two dining rooms and two living rooms, there is so much room to hang out and enjoy time with the whole family. The large living room features an inviting fireplace, plenty of natural light, and of course more amazing views of Moon Valley. The kitchen is coated with more natural light and offers all the necessities to whip up a quick dish or a gourmet meal.
The property has three spacious bedrooms, one with a King-size bed, the others full beds and twin beds, providing ample room to get a good night's rest after a long day of exploring all of the natural beauty and downtown La Paz. With neutral tones, you will appreciate the amazing views from the grand bedroom windows.
There are three and a half bathrooms. The master bedroom has a private bathroom with a large shower and a Roman tub. The other two bathrooms have showers and one sink and toilet. The half bath has a vanity and a toilet.
Out on the patio, you'll love the barbecue area so you can whip up some dinner after a long day of sightseeing. If you still have energy after the fun-filled day, you can take advantage of the private gym. For the times you'd prefer to relax, take advantage of the spacious tv room, garden, private jacuzzi, and meditation space.
The home is located in a private neighborhood, inside the highest golf court in the world. The location is very private and secure. You'll appreciate the combination of nature and close proximity to the city.
Single Family Home with 2 levels
3 bedrooms, 4 baths, 4090 square feet
King, King, and King
6 guests maximum
El Alto, La Paz
30 minutes by car
Moon Valley and Golf Course views, it is in the Gulf Club
Optional fee for a private cook, housekeeper, and personal driver.
Activities of Interest
- Mi Teleférico (20 min by car) - An aerial cable car urban transit system serving the La Paz–El Alto metropolitan area providing a bird's eye view of the city.
- Calle Jaen (10 min by car) - Founded by the Spanish conquistadors in 1548, a pedestrian only where you can see the amazing architecture of La Paz.
- Tiwanaku Ruins (1.5 hours by car) -An ancient archaeological site named after one of the most important ancient civilizations prior to the Inca Empire.
- We are in the Gulf Club, you can play for a small fee.
Places of Interest
- La Paz Golf Club (5 min walking) - Enjoy some amazing golfing at the highest golf course in the world.
- Moon Valley ( 3 min by car) - The iconic Valle de la Luna which consists of an area where erosion has worn away the majority of a mountain, leaving tall spires.
- Gustu Restaurant (10 min by car) - Gourmet restaurant owned by legendary chef Claus Meyer. Top 50 Latin American restaurants in the world.
- Plaza San Fransisco (30 min by car) - A frequent location for political gatherings and protests located in front of the San Francisco Cathedral.
- 40"+ TV
- Chef's Kitchen
- DVD Player
- Espresso Machine
- Gated Community
- High Speed Internet
- Hot Tub
- Laundry Service
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Pets (with Approval)
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Staffed Guard Gate
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- iPod Dock Stereo