THE HIDEAWAYS CLUB - VILLA STEENBERG (HS)
THE HIDEAWAYS CLUB - VILLA STEENBERG (HS)
This property is a part of The Hideaways Club and accessible to THIRDHOME members through a collaboration with HotelSwaps.
*For requests, please contact your account manager or Member Experience at email@example.com REQUESTS ARE BINDING, once accepted it cannot be cancelled.*
The perfect second home in South Africa, Villa Steenberg is a beautiful, three-bedroom property in the heart of the renowned Steenberg Golf and Wine Estate. The prime position of this piece of luxury real estate in South Africa’s Western Cape gives it easy access to Cape Town and all of the region’s top attractions, from the iconic Table Mountain to the Stellenbosch Wine Route.
Built in typical Western Cape farmhouse style, with whitewashed walls, shuttered windows, and a wide, covered patio, this luxury home in South Africa is part of an exclusive gated development on the oldest wine farm in the Cape Peninsula. Residents of Villa Steenberg have access not only to the estate's superb award-winning winery, but to a five-star hotel, a luxury spa, an 18-hole championship golf course and a club house.
Villa Steenberg sits in an enviable plot opposite one of the course fairways. This property in South Africa offers three distinct outdoor areas: a courtyard, a lawned garden and a pool terrace surrounded by a wall for privacy.
The interior is a luxuriously comfortable home-from-home, flooded with natural light. The open-plan reception room has a sitting area, furnished with smart leather armchairs and a delightful window seat, scattered with brightly-coloured cushions in fabrics inspired by the Cape landscape. The gracious dining space features a splendid crystal chandelier and upholstered chairs. For less formal meals, there is an outdoor dining area on the breezy terrace.
The three bedrooms are elegant and beautifully finished, with large freestanding baths and soothing décor.
The luxury villa particularly appeals to golfers. Known for its hybrid plan, the course offers traditionalists the opportunity to 'bump and run' in the rough around the greens, and to meet the challenges of strategically placed bunkers and water hazards. On the other hand, there is so much to do and see in and around the estate, not to mention in the wider area, even the most enthusiastic golfers might have trouble finding the time to tee off.
Please note the exact square footage and room configuration are not available.
PLEASE NOTE: This property is available to THIRDHOME members through a collaboration with HotelSwaps and, as such, each stay is governed by their Terms and Conditions which can be found here: https://hotelswaps.com/guest-terms-conditions-3rd-party.
If a Guest Member cancels their reservation, for any reason, there are no refunds available. Amendments to the booking are not possible,
If you have any questions about this property and weeks (not requests) please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
By booking this property you acknowledge that you are responsible for paying any potential local city and tourism taxes related to your stay at the time of check out.
Private Residence with 1 level
3 bedrooms, 3 baths, 0 square feet, 0 square meters
Queen, Queen, and Queen
6 guests maximum
Cape Town International Airport (CPT)
30 minutes by car
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Wine Country
- Table Mountain - Hike up or take the cable car to the top of this amazing mountain top, with incredible views of the city and Robben Island in the distance.
- Wine tours - From Stellenbosch to Paarl, if there's one thing you won't be doing without during your holiday, that is a glass of excellent wine.
- The Hussar Grill - Now regarded as one of South Africa’s premier grill rooms, Hussar’s only serves the best, Class-A, grain-fed beef and game.
- Boulders Beach - This gorgeous hidden beach lies along the False Bay coastline, and is most famous for its penguin population. Many people swim here just a few feet away from the penguin community.
- Oudekraal Beach - The spiritual, historical and natural importance of this area has left this piece of paradise relatively untouched. The parking lot sits above the beach with a boma and braai area for functions.
- Paragliding - One of the most popular activities in South Africa, for those of you who have always nurtured a dream of flying.
Places of Interest
- V&A Waterfront (30 mins) - Set on the edge of a natural, historic working harbour, it offers local and international visitors a cosmopolitan mix of experiences ranging from leisure, shopping and exclusive entertainment.
- Cape Town Stadium (30 mins) - One of South Africa's most iconic landmarks, where every visit is as unique as the structure itself.
- Cape of Good Hope (1 hour) - This 77.5-sq-km section of Table Mountain National Park includes awesome scenery, fantastic walks, great birdwatching and often-deserted beaches.
- Chapmans Peak Drive (20minute drive) - For some absolutely stunning coastal views head to this mountain on the western side of the Cape Peninsula.
- Wally's Cave (35 mins) - Instagram has made Wally’s Cave famous. The jagged circular cave mouth is one of the most prolific photographs of Cape Town to make its way onto social media.