Situated in the 7th arrondissement, on the left bank of the Seine River, this stunning apartment is located just around the corner from the famous Rue Cler Market, on Avenue Bosquet. It’s unquestionably one of the nicest neighborhoods in Paris and surrounded by cafés, shops, restaurants, and open markets. A walkable distance to the iconic Eiffel Tower among other legendary museums and artistic features, you are guaranteed to have an amazing Paris vacation!
When you arrive at this newly remodeled property, you can take the elevator to the second floor to your new home for the week. Upon entrance, you will immediately appreciate the perfect Parisian interior decorated exactly how you'd imagine. With a beautiful and naturally sunlit seating area, you can enjoy one another's company and some morning tea as you look over the amazing city right from your seat.
You'll appreciate the classic French doors as you enter the kitchen. Enjoy a baguette from the charming dining room table and peer over the city.
You'll enjoy the luxurious and roomy 2 bedrooms, both with Queen beds. Each bedroom includes a connected bathroom for extra privacy, If you have additional members with your group, they can sleep on the high-quality sofa with trundle converts into two comfortable single beds. Plenty of room for the whole family!
If you're looking for the trip of a lifetime, where you will have an amazing classic French home to relax in, and the convenience to walk to most of the sites the city has to offer, The Beaune will definitely be the perfect home for your party!
Condo with 1 level
2 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1 square feet
Queen and Queen
6 guests maximum
Charles de Gaulle Airport (CDG)
1 hour by train
Views of Paris!
Activities of Interest
- Louvre Museum (40 min): Walk along the Seine or direct bus/metro.
- Champ de Mars Park (10 min walk): Walk, jog, hire a bike, play in the playgrounds, or watch the puppet theater, and enjoy the gardens.
- Seine River (10 min walk): Stroll along the Seine at sunset or board a scenic river cruise.
- Open-Air Fruit & Vegetable Markets (10 min walk) - The largest open market in Paris every Saturday morning.
Places of Interest
- Eiffel Tower (15 min walk): Take the elevator to the top of this magnificent structure for beautiful views over Paris.
- Musée de l'Armée (10 min walk): One of the world's finest collections of arms, medieval armor and uniforms.
- Invalides, Napoléon's tomb (10 min walk): Napoléon's tomb rests under its golden dome.
You May Also be Interested In
- Wireless Internet