Beach Villa Tróia Eco-Resort - Troia Golf near by.
Beach Villa Tróia Eco-Resort
With impeccable beach views and only an hour to the capital city of Lisbon, this Beach Villa is the ideal choice for those looking for the perfect combination of a beach getaway and the excitement of a vibrant city!
The living room is beautifully bright and crisp with beach accents and contemporary design. The glass-encased walls and windows allow ample natural light to shine throughout the home. With glass doors, the home retains an open feel throughout.
The kitchenette is cozy with ample seating for mealtime with the family. The dining area flows into the main seating area, both with windows boasting excellent views of the property.
The villa has 3 bedrooms with chic design. There is one master bedroom and 2 guest bedrooms with full beds. All bedrooms have beautiful clean linens and sliding doors to keep the open concept. The 2 bathrooms are crisp and clean and add to the beach theme of the property.
The back of the home is covered predominately by windows, allowing amazing views of the private pool and beach. The villa itself has its own private garden and a small pool with a private and unique beach surrounded by nature.
Guests also have access to kayaks, beach bar, clubhouse's lounge, table football & games, indoor heated pool, sauna, steam bath, outdoor pool, kids wading pool, kids corner, gym, and tennis court.
When you're ready to venture off the property, the amazing white sandy beaches of Comporta Beach are just a 15-minute drive away as well. The beach spans as far as the eye can see. Located near the beach are dozens of restaurants boasting excellent local cuisine. If you are looking for a fun-filled week at the beach and exploring a new culture, Beach Villa Troia Eco-Resort is the place to be!
Single Family Home with 0 levels
3 bedrooms, 2 baths, 72 square feet, 7 square meters
Queen, Other, and Other
6 guests maximum
Lisbon Airport (LIS)
1.5 hours by car
Pets Welcome Upon Approval
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Troia Golf Course (5 min by car) - Catch the ferry and experience this uinique course with sand and trees for a challenging game.
- Melides Beach Horeback Riding (50 min by car) - Enjoy a unique horse riding along the beach, dunes and pine forest of the virgin area of Melides.
- Lisbon Walking Tour (1.5 hours by car) - Perfect for first-time visitors, this guided walking tour takes you to the major sites of central Lisbon.
Places of Interest
- São Jorge Castle (1.5 hours by car) - Since the 12th century, the castle has variously served as a royal palace, a military barracks, and now as a national monument and museum.
- Rossio Square (1.5 hours by car) - Located in downtown Lisbon, the setting of popular revolts and celebrations, and has been one of its main squares since the Middle Ages.
- Eduardo VII Park (1.5 hours by car) - One of the largest open areas within the city limits of Lisbon, Portugal. often used for concerts.