Kurland Hotel (HS)
Plettenberg Bay, South Africa
You are booking a double standard room only for two people in collaboration with Hotel Swaps. Cancellations and booking amendments are not possible. Upgrade options are available after booking, at an extra cost. For requests, please contact your account manager or Member Experience at email@example.com REQUESTS ARE BINDING, once accepted it cannot be cancelled.
A perfect marriage of old world charm enhanced by modern sophistication. Here the best of both worlds marry to create a unique experience of tranquil countryside and breathtaking beaches. Benefitting from the warmer temperature of the Indian Ocean, Plettenberg Bay and the surrounding areas offer a superb nature and beach style vacation.
This boutique, luxury Hotel offers gracious country living with just 12 suites that afford utter privacy. It has acquired a reputation as an exclusive hideaway located on a vast 700 hectare private Estate of incredible natural beauty, situated between the mountains and the pristine beaches of Nature’s Valley. The flora and fauna offers guests an insight into indigenous plants, shrubs and trees found in the area and of course the award-winning Kurland roses.
Kurland Hotel has been designed with exceptional facilities for family holidays and due to the area enjoying a Mediterranean climate; it makes this the ideal year round destination for vacations, romantic getaways, exclusive weddings and family reunions. The charm of Kurland Hotel lies in its authenticity and is consistently rated as one of the best Hotels in the world as well as regarded as the most desirable address on the Garden Route.
PLEASE NOTE: This property is available to THIRDHOME members through a collaboration with HotelSwaps and, as such, each stay is governed by their Terms and Conditions which can be found here: https://hotelswaps.com/guest-terms-conditions-3rd-party.
The exchange fee and Keys are only refundable in the event of cancelation by the Hotel. If a Guest Member cancels their reservation, for any reason, there are no refunds available.
PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT THE HOTEL DIRECTLY FOR THIRD HOME BOOKINGS. If you have any questions about this property and weeks (not requests) please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The room details and photos shown here are indicative of the property and not necessarily of the room that you will be staying in.
By booking this property you acknowledge that you are responsible for paying any potential local city and tourism taxes related to your stay at the time of check out.
Single Family Home with 1 level
1 bedroom, 1 bath, 1 square feet
2 guests maximum
Plettenberg Bay Airport (PBZ) or Port Elizabeth International Airport (PLZ)
28 mins from PBZ or 2 hours from PLZ
Activities of Interest
- Spa - Spa at Kurland, is located within the Kurland Hotel grounds and includes a private steam room, sauna, two therapy rooms, a relaxation area and a refreshing plunge pool.
- Polo - There are many polo tournaments held in Plettenberg Bay over the polo season and these are considered must-do’s for seasoned holiday makers.
- Quad bikes - Ride and get to know the area and get stunned by the views.
- Horse riding - Get closer to nature while riding these majestic animals.
- Tennis court - Grab a partner and make your own tournament. Finis your holiday as a champion.
Places of Interest
- Bramon Wine Estate (5min) - The first and only Estate this far East of the Western Cape, situated in The Crags. This family-owned and run estate produced an award winning Methode Cap Classique.
- Tenikwa Wildlife Awareness Centre (6min) - Offers a truly unique wildcat experience. Guests are taken on a guided tour to meet captive-bred felines living in a semi-natural environment.
- Birds of Eden (5min) - A world class free flight bird sanctuary. The unique two hectare dome (the World’s largest) spans over a gorge of indigenous forest.
- Monkeyland (5min) - The world’s first free-roaming multi-specie Primate Sanctuary. A top eco-tourism attraction in the Garden Route.