THE VICTORIA FALLS SAFARI - The Lodge (HS)
*You are booking a double standard room only for two people in collaboration with Hotel Swaps. Cancellations and booking amendments are not possible. Upgrade options are available after booking, at an extra cost.
*For requests, please contact your account manager or Member Experience at firstname.lastname@example.org REQUESTS ARE BINDING, once accepted it cannot be cancelled.*
THE VICTORIA FALLS SAFARI LODGE
Ideal for couples who seek stylish and comfortable private accommodation, this gorgeous sunset-facing one bedroom lodge sits in a natural bush environment on the edge of Zambezi National Park and just 4km from Victoria Falls.
The sunset-facing Victoria Falls Safari Lodge overlooks the African bush-veld, which includes a waterhole frequented by elephants, buffalo and kudu. Guests may enjoy the breath-taking view from their rooms, MaKuwa-Kuwa Restaurant, The Buffalo Bar, the swimming pool or the fitness room.
Victoria Falls Safari Lodge is built of thatch and timber and rises several levels, giving the impression of a vast open-plan tree house, with all 72 rooms, facing out towards the Zambezi National Park. All rooms have sliding glass doors opening onto a private balcony.
Situated in Victoria Falls, within 3.1 miles of the Victoria Falls Bridge, Victoria Falls Safari Lodge offers 4-star accommodation with a garden, a terrace and a bar. The property is close to Elephant's Walk Shopping & Artist Village, Swimming hole and Victoria Falls Safari Spa. The restaurant serves international cuisine.
At the hotel, all rooms have a balcony. The rooms have a private bathroom with a shower, free toiletries and a hair dryer. The units at Victoria Falls Safari Lodge feature air conditioning and a desk.
A continental breakfast is served daily at the property.
When guests need guidance on where to visit, the reception will be happy to provide advice.
Popular points of interest near the accommodation include Zambezi Nature Sanctuary, Devil's Cataract and Victoria Falls Snake Park.
All bedrooms are en-suite and equipped with two twin beds that can be converted to one king size bed.
PLEASE NOTE: This property is available to THIRDHOME members through a collaboration with HotelSwaps and, as such, each stay is governed by their Terms and Conditions which can be found here: https://hotelswaps.com/guest-terms-conditions-3rd-party.
The Exchange Fee and Keys are only refundable in the event of cancelation by the Hotel. If a Guest Member cancels their reservation, for any reason, there are no refunds available.
PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT THE HOTEL DIRECTLY FOR THIRDHOME BOOKINGS. If you have any questions about this property and weeks (not requests) please email: email@example.com
The room details and photos shown here are indicative of the property and not necessarily of the room that you will be staying in.
By booking this property you acknowledge that you are responsible for paying any potential local city and tourism taxes related to your stay at the time of check out.
Condo with 1 level
1 bedroom, 1 bath, 1 square feet, 1 square meters
2 guests maximum
Victoria Falls Airport
10 minutes by car
Beautiful views of the Victoria Falls fields
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Choose from a wide range of activities in Victoria Falls, from a leisurely sunset cruise to unique dining experiences and high adrenaline white water rafting.
- Victoria Falls Safari Lodge Views - Located on a plateau overlooking a waterhole which attracts a variety of wildlife including elephant, buffalo, kudu, waterbuck, impala as well as a large number of bird species.
- Vultures - Don’t miss the opportunity to witness the spectacular sight of hundreds of vultures swooping down and feeding on leftover meat scraps and bones from the on-site restaurants in front of Victoria Falls Safari Lodge at 1pm daily.
- A bird hide sit- Offering the chance to spot a variety of different species, including guinea fowl, kingfishers, shrikes and doves, at Victoria Falls Safari Lodge, is a great way to while away an hour, and is suitable for all age groups.
Places of Interest
- In Chobe National Park - experience the thrill of the finest wildlife viewing opportunities from both land and water.
- MaKuwa-Kuwa Restaurant - Indulge in an evening of fine dining. Relax over a light meal or sundowner at the Buffalo Bar, both with stunning views of Victoria Falls Safari Lodge’s wildlife-rich waterhole, surrounding bush and spectacular sunsets.
- The Siduli Hide - At the edge of the Victoria Falls Safari Lodge waterhole offers the incredible opportunity to watch wildlife at very close quarters for a sustained period of time.