Hotel Unique (HS)
Hotel Unique (HS)
You are booking a double standard room only for two people in collaboration with Hotel Swaps. Cancellations and booking amendments are not possible. Upgrade options are available after booking, at an extra cost. For requests, please contact your account manager or Member Experience at email@example.com REQUESTS ARE BINDING, once accepted it cannot be cancelled.
Visually stunning architecture crafted by Ruy Ohtake. Elegant, contemporary design from João Armentano. Landscaping brought to life by Gilberto Elkis. Innovative gastronomy and drinks presented by Chef Emmanuel Bassoleil at spectacularly sexy Skye.
Hotel Unique is a living, breathing part of the city of São Paulo, a place where architecture, art, design, fashion, gastronomy, music and exquisite service are at the heart of a groundbreaking hotel culture that delights and inspires each of our guests.
Born to be one of the postcards of the city of São Paulo, Hotel Unique's service, attention and design conquer day after day the recognition of the public and the leading publications. Unique boasts exquisite architecture and stunning views of São Paulo and Ibirapuera Park. Designed by renowned architect Ruy Otake, it is in the trendy Jardins area. The rooftop hosts a pool and the stylish Skye Restaurant & Bar. The hotel is 100% non-smoking. Free WiFi is available.
Guests can enjoy contemporary cuisine at the Skye Restaurant & Bar, while listening to lounge music and admiring the city views. They can also select from a variety of exotic drinks at the beautiful lobby bar, decorated with design objects.
PLEASE NOTE: This property is available to THIRDHOME members through a collaboration with HotelSwaps and, as such, each stay is governed by their Terms and Conditions which can be found here: https://hotelswaps.com/guest-terms-conditions-3rd-party.
The exchange fee and Keys are only refundable in the event of cancelation by the Hotel. If a Guest Member cancels their reservation, for any reason, there are no refunds available.
PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT THE HOTEL DIRECTLY FOR THIRD HOME BOOKINGS. If you have any questions about this property and weeks (not requests) please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The room details and photos shown here are indicative of the property and not necessarily of the room that you will be staying in.
By booking this property you acknowledge that you are responsible for paying any potential local city and tourism taxes related to your stay at the time of check out.
Single Family Home with 1 level
1 bedroom, 1 bath, 1 square feet, 1 square meters
2 guests maximum
Sao Paulo International Airport (GRU)
51 min by car
Sao Paulo city from the rooftop
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Skye Bar - Located on the rooftop of the hotel is one of the most sought places for a night out in the city.
- Oscar Freire Street - According to Excellence Mystery Shopping International this is the 8th most luxurious street in the world and second in the Americas behind 5th Avenue in New York.
- Liberdade - Home to the world's largest ethnic Japanese community outside Japan. This is a must for anyone visiting Sao Paulo.
Places of Interest
- Municipal Market (24min) - Definetely a place to be visited if food is one of your favorite things. Produce and cuisine from every single corner of this planet merged and mixed in one place.
- MAM (11min) - Museum of Modern Art is house of amazing art pieces and installations from all over the wolrd
- Sala Sao Paulo (28min) - The awe-inspiring Sorocaban Railway station today houses Sala São Paulo, headquarters of the São Paulo Symphony Orchestra and one of Brazil’s most important concert halls.
- Ibirapuera Park (8min) - The biggest and most famous park of the city. Full of activities throughout the year.