Zion National Park Luxury Cabin
Zion Luxury Cabin
Located in Ponderosa Pines between Zion and Bryce National Parks, this gorgeous four bedroom cabin is the perfect getaway to relax and unwind and see some of the most amazing sights in the country! A ten minute drive to the East Zion National Park entrance, and a one and a half hour drive to Bryce National Park, makes this quiet and peaceful cabin a great way to enjoy the outdoors, explore the parks, and spend time making great memories with family and friends.
The open-concept seating areas is one of the best features of this cabin. With a wraparound leather sofa, a ceiling high stone fireplace, vaulted ceilings, and windows surrounding you, you won't miss a single moment of rustic relaxation and forest viewing. Enjoy the amazing views from your seat and get cozy around the fireplace as you prepare for a week of adventure and sightseeing.
The living room flows into the fully stocked kitchen. With gorgeous granite countertops and a granite island, there is plenty of room for the chefs in the family to cook up a dish and for everyone to sit around a enjoy! The beautiful rustic cupboards offer ample storage stocked with everything you need. The stainless steel appliances are perfect for those who love cooking with the newest high-end appliances, The kitchen has a door to the wraparound porch just in case you'd like to take your meal outside to enjoy the views.
The cabin boasts four spacious bedrooms as well. The master suite has a gorgeous log king-size bed. With neutral tones and pinewood doors, you will love the rustic luxury that surrounds you. Enjoy the view from bed and settle in for the night after the sun goes down. The master bedroom has an ensuite bathroom complete with an carefully tiled jacuzzi, walk-in shower, and countertops.
The other three guest rooms include a queen-size bed in two of the rooms and bunk beds in the fourth room. One of which is ensuite with a tub and shower.
For more sleeping area, make your way downstairs where you'll enjoy a fun entertainment and lounging room complete with a couch, chairs, and a flat-screen TV.
When you want to spend some time outside, the large wrap-around porch is a great place to gather both morning and evening. With privacy and peacefulness from the deck you will be able to truly relax and take it all in. Two additional upper decks with outdoor couches are also ideal for rest and relaxation after some outdoor fun.
When you're looking for a little more action, Zion Ponderosa Resort is less than a mile from your front door, There is much to be enjoyed in this beautiful area, such as hiking, biking, canyoneering, swimming, ATV rentals, rock climbing, ziplines, and horseback riding. Everyone will be happy and have plenty of fun at the Zion Luxury Cabin!
Single Family Home with 3 levels
4 bedrooms, 3 baths, 2700 square feet
King, Queen, Queen, and 2x Full
12 guests maximum
SGU Or LAS
1.5 Or 3 hours
Activities of Interest
- Sunset Horseback Ride (5 min by car) - Watch the sun go down across Zion National Park while on horseback and get the most authentic western evening.
- Many Pools Trail (20 min by car) - Features beautiful wild flowers, primarily used for hiking, walking, nature trips, and birding and is accessible year-round.
- Canyon's Overlook Trail (30 min by car) - Enjoy hiking and looking over the breathtaking sights over an impressive cliff.
Places of Interest
- Zion National Park (15 min by car) - Take a guided hike through this amazing park full of breathtaking scenery.
- Bryce Canyon National Park (1.5 hours by car) - The park's high elevations include numerous life communities, fantastic dark skies, and geological wonders that defy description.
- Lake Powell (2 hours by car) - Gorgoeus man-made lake through canyons and rocks.
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- Covered Parking
- Gated Community
- High Speed Internet
- Outdoor Grill
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet