Avon, North Carolina
Moon Dune - Outer Banks
The huge master suite (perfect ''Honey Moon'' Suite) with surround sound on top level is surrounded by large windows, capturing ocean to sound views, marble floors, granite fireplace & counters, lounging/dressing area along with large walk in shower and closet, sun and shade decks and outside spiral to the hot tub.
Enjoy the open floor plan from the beautiful 2nd level chefs kitchen that has all of the toys: modern stainless kitchen with double ovens, double micros, gas stovetop, granite counters and bars, icemaker, and wine cooler. This is all open to the living space which enjoys great ocean views, leather sofas, tile floors, plus rugs, a waterfall wall, and a surround sound stereo. Take in the salt air outside on the oversized deck with surfboard bar & hot tub and large furnished screened porch.
Level 2 has a second family room with leather sofas and a queen Murphy bed, it's own sunset deck, as well as 2 other queen bedrooms (one oceanfront with deck) and 2 full baths. On the first floor is the foyer, a great bunk room for the kids with 2 sets of bunk-beds and one lower being a queen futon. Every bedroom has TV and DVD.
Under the house is a large storage area with full size fridge, 2 hot/cold outside shower (no waiting in line for shower at this home), an outside air toilet close to ocean side, outdoor weight bench, covered (cement) parking and easy private path to the beach. Path also leads to Fire-pit for evening cookout & smores. The adjoining large paved patio is great for reunions & weddings & corporate retreats.
MOON DUNE is the perfect destination a very special week at the beach or for an Event to Remember for a Lifetime!!
Single Family Home with 2 levels
5 bedrooms, 3 baths, 2 square feet
King, Queen, Queen, Queen, and Bunk
10 guests maximum
2 hours by car, or private plane to land at Manteo Airport and 45 minutes by car
Spectacular ocean to sound views
Activities of Interest
- Jockey's Ridge State Park
- Ocracoke Lifeguard Beach
- Island Farm, Manteo
- Great inshore, and offshore, fishing charters
Places of Interest
- Frisco Beach – Offers surf fishing, surfing, kite-boarding etc.
- Cape Hatteras Lighthouse – A lighthouse has stood in the area since 1803 with the intention of warning mariners about the dangers of sailing in the Atlantic off the cost of the Islands. The current lighthouse is over 198 feet and has 269 steps.
- Cape Hatteras Seashore
- Island Farm, Manteo – The farm is a living history site portraying the lives of inhabitants of Roanoke in the middle of the nineteenth century. Roanoke is also the site of a failed attempt at an English settlement, whose fate is still unknown.
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- Covered Parking
- DVD Player
- Espresso Machine
- High Speed Internet
- Hot Tub
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- iPod Dock Stereo