New Smyrna Beachfront Getaway
New Smyrna Beach Getaway
This newly remodeled oceanfront townhome is the perfect getaway for the whole family. You'll be able to enjoy beach views both inside and out, and still be close to all the fun activities the Florida coast has to offer. Get ready to make some amazing memories all day, or have a relaxing stay with a couple of good friends.
The rustic charm of this lovely home shines through in the spacious living room and kitchen area. With high, vaulted ceilings and plenty of windows, the sun streams in and bathes everything in a beachy glow. Sliding glass doors lead from the comfortable indoor living room to the private deck, creating an easy blend of indoor and outdoor living. Enjoy a glass of wine on the deck while the master chef of your group whips up a delicious meal in the kitchen, using state of the art appliances and cookware.
Each of the three bedrooms features a unique style that’s meant to soothe as soon as you step inside. The master bedroom has a beautiful king-size bed and offers direct access to the deck. The second bedroom also has a plush king-sized bed. The kids will love the third bedroom, outfitted with colorful bunk beds that make it feel like a slumber party every night!
The master bathroom has a spacious walk-in shower with beautiful Mediterranean tiles. There are also stunning marble countertops. The other full bathroom has a tub and shower as well so that the whole family can have plenty of space and privacy.
This lovely residence offers access to plenty of amenities, including a community pool and tennis courts if you’re looking for a break from the beach. Enjoy fishing in the mosquito lagoon, or head down to the beach for a day of sand and surf. All beach chairs and umbrellas are included with your stay!
This incredible home is located directly on the sandy shores of New Smyrna Beach, making it an incredible getaway! New Smyrna Beach is noted for its broad, hard-packed beach with pristine white sands, good for jogging, bike riding, or just leisurely strolls. The kids will love the proximity to the ocean, making it easy to head back and forth all day long. The town of New Smyrna Beach is just a quick drive away, filled with wonderful restaurants, live music, charming shops, art festivals, and old car shows. The home is just an hour away from Daytona Speedway and the Kennedy Center and one and a half hour from Orlando’s theme parks, making it the perfect jumping-off point for adventure.
***This home has 2 sides, both owned by the same member. Inquire if interested in booking the entire home.***
Condo with 1 level
3 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1300 square feet, 121 square meters
King, Queen, and Queen
6 guests maximum
Orlando International Airport - MCO
1 hour 15 min by car.
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Surfing - Surfing is extremely popular in the area, and newbies will love learning to hang ten with the best of them!
- Turtle Mound River Tours (7 minute drive) - Take a tour up the Indian River and you may catch sight of dolphins, manatees, and so much more.
- Ponce de Leon Inlet Lighthouse and Museum (40 minute drive) - Learn about the history of this beautiful, iconic landmark.
- Edgewater River Guide (30 minute drive) - You'll have a great time out on the water with this family friendly fishing guide.
- The Hub on Canal (10 minute drive) - You'll love looking through the art from exceptionally talented local creators.
Places of Interest
- Flagler Avenue (10 minute drive) - Lined with shops, galleries, and restaurants, this charming street is the heart of New Smyrna Beach.
- Smyrna Dunes Park (20 minute drive) - With sweeping views of the lighthouse and beach, this park is a lovely spot.
- Sugar Mill Ruins (15 minute drive) - Step back in time as you explore the marvelous ruins of this sugar mill.
- New Smyrna Beach Brewing Company (10 minute drive) - With tasty brews abounding, this brewery is great for a post-beach stop.
- Third Wave Cafe (10 minute drive) - This cozy hub features gourmet sandwiches and pizza along with global wines and craft beers.
New Smyrna Beach Stay
A wonderful location.Exceptional access to the beach. We had a fantastic stay!!!”