Crescent Hotel (HS)
You are booking a double standard room only for two people in collaboration with Hotel Swaps. Cancellations and booking amendments are not possible. Upgrade options are available after booking, at an extra cost. For requests, please contact your account manager or Member Experience at email@example.com REQUESTS ARE BINDING, once accepted cannot be cancelled.
It’s really easy to fall in love with Beverly Hills: luxuriate in lavish spa treatments, indulge in world-renowned shopping along famed Rodeo Drive or catch a glimpse of a celebrity at any number of star-studded events. With so many things to do in Beverly Hills, your visit is sure to be absolutely unforgettable.
The Crescent Hôtel is an intimate historic hideaway in the heart of the Golden Triangle of Beverly Hills. Situated at the corner of Brighton Way and North Crescent Drive, the hotel is steps away from Rodeo Drive and offers a beautiful view of the historic City Hall tower from its outdoor dining terrace.
The hotel was built in 1927 and artfully renovated. The original art deco architecture embodies old world influence with modern luxury. The unique Hotel has long been the host for creative artists. Original and Limited edition artworks create a gallery environment throughout the hotel.
As you step through the beautiful wrought iron doorway of the Crescent Hotel, you will feel immediately at home as the staff are at once warm and welcoming.
This Beverly Hills boutique hotel is 5 minutes’ walk from Rodeo Drive shops. It has 24-hour concierge service and modern rooms with iPod docking stations. Free WiFi is available throughout the hotel.
The hotel is just 5 miles from the Hollywood Walk of Fame and 4 minutes’ walk from the Paley Center for Media.
PLEASE NOTE: This property is available to THIRDHOME members through a collaboration with HotelSwaps and, as such, each stay is governed by their Terms and Conditions which can be found here: https://hotelswaps.com/guest-terms-conditions-3rd-party.
The exchange fee and Keys are only refundable in the event of cancelation by the Hotel. If a Guest Member cancels their reservation, for any reason, there are no refunds available.
PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT THE HOTEL DIRECTLY FOR THIRD HOME BOOKINGS. If you have any questions about this property and weeks (not requests) please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The room details and photos shown here are indicative of the property and not necessarily of the room that you will be staying in.
By booking this property you acknowledge that you are responsible for paying any potential local city and tourism taxes related to your stay at the time of check out.
Condo with 1 level
1 bedroom, 1 bath, 0 square feet, 0 square meters
2 guests maximum
Los Angeles International (LAX)
40 minutes by car
...the glamorous streets of LA!
Pets Welcome Upon Approval
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Los Angeles Conservancy Walking Tours - This acclaimed walking tour offers options between tours of modern architecture and skyscrapers, or the amazing Historic Core.
- MOCA Grand Avenue - This contemporary art museum houses thousands of artworks crafted from 1940 until present day.
- L.A. Live - Jam-packed almost every night of the week, this lively entertainment venue is sure to have something going on during your stay.
- Grammy Museum - Wind your way through four floors of rockstar memorabilia, film clips, interactive exhibits, and more!
- Walt Disney Concert Hall - Both inside and out, this is a terrific venue, and the home of the LA Philharmonic and LA Master Chorale. Make sure you catch a show!
Places of Interest
- Beverly Gardens Park (5 mins) - It's the location of the popular annual Beverly Hills Art Show held during the third weekends in May and October. The park also features the Beverly Hills Sign which is one of the most photographed spots in the City.
- Sunset Strip (10 mins) - Glam it up, rock on, and laugh hard along this legendary strip. There may be no greater concentration anywhere of the young, hip, and beautiful than in the bars and clubs of this infamous stretch of roadway.
- Rodeo Drive (5 mins) - With more than 100 world-renowned stores and hotels comprising its three magnificent blocks within the Golden Triangle, it is easy to become lost in the street's splendor and charm.
- Santa Monica (25 mins) - Downtown Santa Monica is a world-class shopping, dining and entertainment destination located just steps from the beautiful Pacific Ocean.
Excellent customer service - great location
There are very good restaurants within 1 block of this hotel. The hotel gives guests free breakfast for 2 including lattes and free beer and wine from 5-6pm 7 days per week. Parking is $20 per day which is very inexpensive for Beverly Hills. Walking distance to Starbucks and Rodeo drive. The service in the hotel is phenomenal. Everyone is super friendly and the hotel does excellent job with Covid cleanliness. They have daily maid service included for FREE. Only negative is no swimming pool or fitness center, but plenty of shopping close by so you can get plenty of steps in. I highly recommend this boutique hotel.”
A special weekend get away
Wonderful quirky boutique hotel . Well located . Great breakfast . A treat ”
Lovely Boutique Hotel
The Crescent is perfectly situated for guests to visit much of what Los Angeles has to offer. The staff is very friendly and helpful. The decor is intentionally very Hollywood which is playful. Great breakfast and happy hour cocktails. Highly recommended for a pieds-a-terre from which to enjoy Beverly Hills and West LA. ”