Lonzaygues is a newly renovated stunning villa surrounded by woodland and meadows sitting on 40 acres of its own land. The property itself sits at 86,111 sq ft in size featuring five bedrooms accommodating a total of 12 people.
Lonzaygues is a truly charming villa, though renovated, it still has elegant period features such as exposed wooden beams, wooden window panels, and a rustic fireplace. Large windows and doors also allow ample natural light to flood through the property.
The main living area of Lonzaygues, is spacious, comfortable and elegantly decorated making it the perfect place to relax and entertain of an evening. This is where you will find the rustic fireplace, perfect for those winter nights.
The kitchen is truly amazing. It is modern yet it still has features which showcase the history of the property. Equipped with modern appliances you will not struggle to rustle up some delicious meals. You will also notice the ceiling is exposed and leads to the upper floor which adds sense of quirkiness to the kitchen. You will also find a breakfast bar area which is perfect place to enjoy that morning coffee.
To best enjoy the delicious meals, you can sit in the elegant dining area which can sit up to 10 people.
After a long day of exploring the nearby attractions, you can find a perfect place rest in one of the 5 bedrooms. All the bedrooms are double bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms. The bedrooms are all elegantly decorated and following the rest of the property are also flooded with ample natural light.
If you prefer to have days staying in at the villa, you will not be short of things to do. Explore the large gardens with orchards and a lake or take a dip in the stunning outdoor swimming pool. If being indoors is more your thing, then you will find a great work-out area featuring different types of equipment as well as a billiards room.
If you are looking for a spacious open plan living property with ample outdoor space for the whole family to enjoy as well as being in very close proximity to the beautiful town of Villereal then this is the luxury property for you!
THIRDHOME has partnered with VIATOR, one of the largest online destination tours and activities provider, featuring thousands of tours and activities to choose from within a global platform of exciting offerings. VIATOR is perfect for “Do It Yourself” planners to consider when seeking to book a sightseeing day tour, city spree, regional day trips, including local city happenings.
Click the link below to view VIATOR tours and activities:
Single Family Home with 2 levels
5 bedrooms, 5 baths, 86 square feet, 8 square meters
Queen, Queen, Queen, Queen, and Other
12 guests maximum
Bergerac Dordogne Perigord (EGC)
30 minutes by car
Stunning French Countryside
Pets Welcome Upon Approval
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Wine Country
- Day trip to Cap Ferret - As well as being very beautiful, Cap Ferret is the oyster capital of France. Oyster shacks line its main beach and shape rhythm and character of the place.
- Wine tours in Bordeaux - Spend a day enjoying the French reds and whites in the Saint-Emilion and Pomerol wine region.
- Truffle Farm Tour - Visit a truffle farm in Pechalifour, where you will see how truffles are grown and harvested.
- Cooking class - Learn how to prepare beautiful dishes using local seasonal produce, as well as the secret recipes on how to prepare the food.
Places of Interest
- Château de Monbazillac (28 min drive) - Visit this 12th-century fortress which offers rich history and panoramic views across the Dordogne.
- Grotte de Lascaux (1.5 hour drive) - Visit this prehistoric cave art centre featuring some of France’s most famous prehistoric cave paintings.
- Bordeaux (2 hour drive) - History buffs will delight in the sculpted facades while bargain hunters will appreciate the flea market or a visit to bric-a-brac shops. Gourmands can enjoy a variety of cuisines in local bistros and restaurants.
- St Emilion (1.5 hour drive) - Visit this beautiful city filled with history, culture and vineyards renowned for producing some of the best red wines making it the most alluring of all the region's wine towns.
- Bergerac (35 min drive) - Visit one of the most prestigious winegrowing areas of the Aquitaine.