"Sky Lantern Manor" Villa in Champions Gate - Amazing Golf, close to Orlando!
Champions Gate Villa
Located in the heart of the Champions Gate development, close to Disney and Reunion, and surrounded by championship golf courses, this villa is perfect for those seeking a family getaway, couple's vacation, or golf trip! Stay in this serene villa with all the amenities of Florida resorts without the crowds.
This home boasts over 3,400 square feet for you and your family to relax and unwind after a long day at the parks, golfing, or exploring the area. There is a custom arcade with arcade games, two XBOXs and access to over 100 of the most popular games available. This home has a large open floor plan which makes it easy for entertaining large families, and groups. The living area features plenty of seating around the large LCD TV. The beautiful Disney inspired accents add a modern flair to the space. The comfortable couch and chairs sit on sleek tile floors near the sliding glass door and windows. There is a private heated pool and spa with two dining tables, lounge chairs, pool toys and games, all included! There is also a gas grill in the screened in lanai.
Adjacent to the living room is the dining area with seating for eight. Surrounded by windows, you will have excellent natural light peaking through during meal time. The kitchen is fully equipped, and adorned with granite countertops and stainless steel appliances. The long island provides multiple leather bar stools so that everyone can gather in the kitchen as well!
The Champions Gate Villa boasts two master bedrooms, one located on the first floor and another on the second floor. Both offer king size beds and have full bathrooms. Each bathroom is decorated with sleek tiling, granite countertops, and walk-in showers.
There is a "Tangled" themed princess bedroom with a custom castle bunk bed with two double beds, immersive murals on all walls and ceiling, fiberoptic night sky lights with twinkle lights to look like a starry night.. There is also an "Avengers" themed bedroom with a custom bunk bed with two double beds, LED lights and a slide. There is one additional bedroom with a bunk bed with a double bed, a twin upper bunk, and a twin trundle bed.
For the times everyone wants to stay in and enjoy this fabulous home, there is a movie area with a 75" 4K Smart TV with soundbar and a blu ray player. Catch up on your favorite movies while lounging on the large sectional sofa.
When everyone is ready to spend some time outside, you will find an inviting deck space complete with pool and bubbling spa, as well as an outside dining table with chairs and sun loungers.
The neighborhood itself offers many amenities. The community pools offer plenty of space and family fun. A nearby plethora of restaurants allow you to mix it up every day and get out and about, or enjoy a game of golf on the on-site courses. With all of this and more, this home provides everything you need to relax and enjoy your Florida vacation in style.
Private Residence with 2 levels
6 bedrooms, 5 baths, 3000 square feet, 279 square meters
King, King, 2x Queen, 2x Full, 2x Full, and Full + Twin
16 guests maximum
Orlando International Airport - MCO
35 min by car.
Pool and deck views!
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- ChampionsGate Golf Club - 36 holes of champion Central Florida golf!
- Fossil Funatics - Hands-on Fossil and Shark tooth hunting grounds offering family friendly walk-in and canoe/kayak tours on the beautiful Peace River.
- LegoLand - Theme park with roller coasters, rides, and waterpark.
- Disney Springs - Spend the day exploring gourmet dining and boutique shopping, and excellent entertainment.
- Orlando Balloon Rides - Take a ride of a lifetime at sunrise and see the incredible views around Orlando, then enjoy a champagne toast.
Places of Interest
- True Blue Winery - Friendly atmosphere offering a variety of prize-winning homemade wines created in-house.
- Bok Tower Gardens - A place of historic beauty and serenity among the rolling hills of citrus in Lake Wales.
- Disney World - Spend the day with kids young and old at the happiest place on earth!
- Lake Davenport - Spend the day near all the Disney fun, but away from the hustle and bustle of the tourist areas, this lake provides plenty of space and fun for water sports year round.
We were lucky to book this great home in Champions Gate. The home was conveniently located in South Orlando with easy access to the parks, airport and dining. The golf courses are fantastic and beautifully manicured which made my other half incredibly happy. I was impressed by the decor which is understated, welcoming and glamourous at the same time. We are already talking about going back with more family to share the space.”