Centrally Located Charlotte Charmer
Charlotte, North Carolina
Centrally Located Charlotte Charmer
Situated in a quiet and peaceful neighborhood, but right outside of the hustle and bustle of everything the city of Charlotte has to offer, this charming home is ideal for anyone looking for an exciting trip with ease. The home has been freshly renovated and adorned in high-end finishes with luxe decor. The location is a great one for Charlotte, making for a very convenient stay in this lovely city. Walk past a beautifully manicured lawn and into this lovely home full of bright colors and Southern charm both inside and out.
The interior greets you with soft neutral tones and boasts plenty of natural sunlight and pristine hardwood floors. The living room looks over the backyard and spacious patio with its own seating area. The furniture is comfortable and inviting, and the room is filled with southern-inspired décor.
The entire space is open allowing conversation to flow room to room. The kitchen carries the hardwood floors into the space and they perfectly complement the chic white cabinets and stainless steel appliances.
The room offers everything you could want for a home-cooked meal. You'll surely enjoy the large refrigerator, oven, and stunning bright granite countertops as well as bar stools so that everyone can gather around. Enjoy a small meal or cocktail from here and get ready for a good meal in the dining area.
This spacious home boasts five bedrooms, four of which are en-suite. The master suite is on the ground floor, and has a sliding glass doors that brings you out to the backyard. The room includes a cozy king-size bed, modern furnishings, and a large flat screen TV. The neutral tones of the room are calming and the natural sunlight will surely provide a relaxing haven.
There are four other guest bedrooms. Two have queen-size beds, the third has a full bed, and the fourth guest bedroom has 2 twin beds. They all have beautiful views of the property from either sliding glass doors or windows. Each room is adorned is bright and airy décor, warming tones and plenty of space and privacy for the whole family. Two of the rooms are en-suite with spacious showers, and granite vanities. One of the 2nd floor bedrooms is set up as a nursery and there's now a 3rd floor sleeping area as well with a full sized bed. For your convenience, there is also an office and workout space and washer and dryer.
The backyard patio has a spacious outdoor seating area with a stone fireplace and flat screen TV. The seating area is covered, allowing you to enjoy the comfortable furniture no matter what the weather, as everyone gathers around to watch a family favorite.
Surrounded by championship golf courses, stunning national parks, trails, and more, you will find Charlotte fits every family's vacation needs. Whether you’re looking for a charming getaway to relax, or hoping to experience the city of Charlotte, The Centrally Located Charlotte Charmer is the perfect home for you and your entire group.
Please note-there are five external cameras and one internal camera that will be deactivated before any guest reservations.
Single Family Home with 2 levels
5 bedrooms, 3 baths, 4800 square feet
King, Queen, Queen, Full, and 2x Twin
9 guests maximum
Charlotte Douglas International Airport (CLT)
20 minutes by car
Neighborhood and park views!
Activities of Interest
- Little Sugar Creek Greenway (10 minute drive) - This beautiful, serene trail in central Charlotte feels miles away from the hustle and bustle of the city.
- Carowinds (25 minute drive) - A mecca of family fun, this theme park features rides that will thrill you, along with great live entertainment.
- Carolinas Aviation Museum (20 minute drive) - Explore North Carolina's long history of flying at this fantastic and informative museum.
- The Golf Club at Ballantyne (35 minute drive) - This expansive public golf course offers lush fairways and a well-landscaped layout that will challenge even the most seasoned of golfers.
Places of Interest
- Freedom Park (3 minute drive) - With impossibly green grass and numerous paved walk ways, this is the perfect spot for a family picnic or a sunny afternoon.
- McDowell Nature Center and Preserve (45 minute drive) - This preserve provides visitors with endless trails for all expertise levels, offering stunning views along the way.
- Discovery Place Science (20 min drive) - See this science and technology museum for visitors of all ages!
- Old Mecklenburg Brewery (10 minute drive) - On a sunny day, the biergarten at this lovely brewery is perfect for casual conversation and few brews.
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- High Speed Internet
- Multiple TVs
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Wireless Internet