Cottage By the Sea - 30A
Santa Rosa Beach, Florida
Cottage By the Sea
Welcome to paradise! This recently renovated and professionally designed home will fill all of your vacation needs. A short stroll to the beach and the community pool just a few steps away, you will love the convenience to all of the amazing amenities. Ride your complimentary bikes around the area to discover everything 30A has to offer.
Guests are welcomed by an open living area that captures the laidback feel of the Florida Coast. You will love the soothing tones of the neutral soft furniture, the beach accents, and pops of ocean greens and blues. Enjoy the view or the mounted flat-screen TV from one of the comfy couches.
From there, you will see the dining space for eight people. It is located in the kitchen which boasts large granite countertops, and stunning stainless steel appliances. The room feels completely modern but open and welcoming.
The first floor bedroom has a king bed and a private bathroom, with a stand-alone shower and double vanity. Connected by a Jack and Jill bathroom, the bunk room has two sets of built in bunks, totaling four twin beds. Both bedrooms have a flat screen TVs.
Make your way up to the second floor and find the Master retreat. This room has a king sized bed, a flat-screen TV, seating area for four and an ensuite bathroom with a stand up shower and separate garden tub. Walk out onto your private wrap around balcony and take in everything vacation has to offer!
When you're looking to find nearby activities outside of the cottage, take advantage of the community pool. If you want to be more active, use one of the four complimentary bikes to explore the neighborhood, trails, and beach. There is always something to do and somewhere to relax at the Cottage By the Sea!
Single Family Home with 2 levels
3 bedrooms, 2 baths, 3000 square feet, 279 square meters
King, King, and Bunk
10 guests maximum
Northwest Florida Beaches International Airport - ECP, Destin-Fort Walton Beach Airport - VPS
ECP - 40 min by car. VPS - 1 hour by car.
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Santa Rosa Golf & Beach Club (20 min by car) - 18 hole golf course right on the beach.
- Cory Pickos Water Ski and Wakeboard (20 min by car) - Hit the ocean and waves or take a lesson.
- Timpoochee Trail ( 45 min by car) - Bike along 18.5 miles of paved trailwinds past dune lakes, state parks, and unique beach neighborhoods.
Places of Interest
- Watercolor Beach ( 5 min by car) - Enjoy walking, biking distance to the shops and dining.
- Justin Gaffrey Gallery ( 15 min by car) - Stroll through the outdoor sculpture garden, browse through Justin's coastal-contemporary landscapes, and take a tour of the artist's original studio
- La Crema Tapas and Chocolate ( 20 min by car) - Famous hang inspired by Madrid and Barcelona restaurants.
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- High Speed Internet
- Hot Tub
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet