One Bedroom Penthouse Suite - Amazing Manhattan Location!
New York, New York
Hilton One Bedroom Penthouse Suite
Welcome to The Residences by Hilton Club, a unique retreat from the non-stop excitement of Manhattan. Located on the top 3 floors of the New York Hilton Midtown hotel, The Residences offers a glamorous setting overlooking Central Park plus access to the hotel's spa, restaurants, fitness center, and retail outlets. New York's famed attractions, dining, and entertainment are steps away. Everyone in the family will find something to do as The Residences is just a block from Fifth Avenue and a few blocks from Rockefeller Center and Radio City Music Hall.
The one-bedroom penthouse suite is located on the top 2 floors, 45th and 46th, of this beautiful Avenue of America's building. From your comfortable seating area with a sizeable couch and chairs, you will get premier New York City views. The living room includes a sofa bed, 65-inch TV, dining table for four, small sink, mini-fridge, and coffeemaker. Everything you need in a New York minute maximizing the space!
In the bedroom enjoy a king-size bed and a second 55-inch TV, in-room safe, and alarm clock radio. The bathroom offers a shower, large tub, and TOTO washlet with heated floors and spa-quality bath amenities.
In addition, complimentary Wifi access allows you to stay connected while traveling.
When staying at the property, you can enjoy the amazing fitness center, catch up on some work, or just spend some quality time with the family.
When venturing out, you will love the convenience of the property to multiple subway stops, restaurants, famous buildings, sightseeing, and a quick subway ride to Broadway and Central Park. If you need help planning, you can always expect the amazing Hilton concierge service to help. Enjoy a lifetime of memories made in the Big Apple!
Condo with 1 level
1 bedroom, 1 bath, 575 square feet, 54 square meters
4 guests maximum
LaGuardia Airport - LGA, John F. Kennedy International Airport (JFK)
LGA - 50 min by car or subway. JFK - 1 hour 10 min by car or subway.
New York City views!
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Broadway - Catch a phenomenal show on the Great White Way!
- Central Park - For more than 150 years, visitors have flocked to Central Park's 843 green acres in the heart of Manhattan.
- The Hudson River - Walk along the river on the pedestrian walk
Places of Interest
- Rockefeller Center - This iconic plaza has it all. With a ton of tours to take, make sure you soar to the Top of the Rock at the end of the day!
- Metropolitan Museum of Art - No museum in the United States is as celebrated as this one, overflowing with masterpieces from all over the world.
- Empire State Building (15 min by subway) - Tour this magnificent building and catch Manhattan views.
- Air Conditioning
- Concierge Service
- Espresso Machine
- High Speed Internet
- Laundry Service
- Multiple TVs
- Satellite/Cable TV