Come relax in Paradise Sunrise! Boasting amazing views of everything San Francisco has to offer, this amazing home has everything you need for your Northern California luxury vacation. With enough space for nineteen guests, Paradise Sunrise is the perfect place for your next family getaway.
As you enter the home, you will be greeted by sleek hardwood floors throughout, and stunning vaulted ceilings providing an open and bright space. As you walk down the hallway, you will be immediately embraced by the natural sunlight peaking through the many windows of the open seating area. This room is perfect for everyone to gather together on the large L-shaped couch and enjoy conversation, watching a family favorite on the flatscreen TV, or cozying up by the fireplace. You will all appreciate the amazing views of Angel Island right from the couch!
The Chef's kitchen is off of the seating area, and it is the perfect place for the cooks in the family! With spectacular over-sixed stainless steel appliances from two ovens to the massive refrigerator, you will be able to make anything and everything for every member of your group. While cooking, everyone can gather around and enjoy a pre-dinner beverage from the wine cooler around the center island.
The elegant dining areas are just off of the kitchen. The first table seats six, but with the bar seats nearby, you can easily host a larger party. The second dining room seats eight comfortably with extra chairs nearby. The bay views provide the perfect backdrop for any meal.
After a memorable day of sight-seeing or hiking through the Redwood Forest, you will look forward to retiring to one of the eight bedrooms. The master suite has a king-size bed stunning wood panel doors, and an ensuite bathroom. With multiple large windows and a door to your private balcony, and study, you will love the luxury of this space.
The master bathroom is covered in soft tones with the marble tiling and deep mahogany cabinets. Step into the spacious walk-in shower after a long day. Enjoy his and her separate vanities for even more convenience and space.
There are seven other guest bedrooms, all boasting queen-size beds. Enjoy the natural California sunlight peaking through the windows. There are also four and a half bathrooms for guests to provide as much space and privacy as possible. For added luxury, you will also find two washers and dryers in the home.
When you're staying home, you can enjoy the amazing property and everything it has to offer. Grill up something on the BBQ and have an outdoor meal with the entire family.
When venturing out, you will love the convenience to San Francisco and other famous areas. Whether you're traveling for a calm week of peaceful views and a little wine tasting, or you're traveling to see the area with the whole family, Paradise Sunrise provides luxury, convenience, and ample space to make this trip perfect for the whole family!
Single Family Home with 3 levels
8 bedrooms, 5 baths, 5600 square feet
King, Queen, Queen, Queen, Queen, Queen, Queen, and Queen
19 guests maximum
San Fransisco International Airport - SFO. Oakland International Airport - OAK.
SFO - 55 min by car. OAK - 45 min by car.
San Francisco, Angel Island, and Raccoon Straits views!
$500 required midweek cleaning fee. $50 pet deposit per dog (limit 2).
Activities of Interest
- Wine Country
- Alcatraz Island (35 min by car/ferry) - Tour this famous building that has served as a civil war fort, a military prison and one of the most notorious federal penitentiaries.
- Golden Gate Park (25 min by car) - Large park in the heart of the city with tea garden, botanical garden, hiking running, etc.
- Napa / Sonoma Wine Country (50 min by car) - Take a wine tour and taste some of the best wine in the world.
Places of Interest
- Fisherman's Wharf (35 min by car) - Famous toursist attraction that encompasses the northern waterfront area of San Francisco where you can see many seals hang out.
- Muir Woods National Monument (25 min by car) - Travel through rugid mountains and see some of the most gorgoues Redwoods in the world.
- Golden Gate Bridge (15 min by car) - A must-see of this famous suspended bridge that connects San Fransisco to Marin County over the Pacific Ocean.
- San Fransisco Museum of Modern Art (35 min by car) -Holds an internationally recognized collection of modern and contemporary art.
- Academy of Sciences (30 min by car) - a research institute and natural history museum.
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- High Speed Internet
- Outdoor Grill
- Pets (with Approval)
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet