Santa Rosa Beach, Florida
This spacious cottage home located in WaterSound West in the Seacrest Beach area of 30A is perfect for your next family getaway. Boasting 3 bedrooms plus a bunk room, this cottage has plenty of room for everyone! With close proximity to some of the most beautiful beaches in the area, plus plenty to do around the home, everyone will have a memorable stay at Sandpiper Cottage!
Upon entering the open living area, you’ll be taken aback by the amount of space from the comfortable seating area and large flatscreen TV. The room is tastefully decorated with hardwood floors, bright plush furniture, and ocean blue and green accents. Surrounded by large windows and french doors, you will have plenty of Florida sunlight peeking through!
Leading into the dining and kitchen areas. The kitchen is a chef’s dream, featuring stainless steel appliances, a gas range stove, a huge island with pendant lighting with seating for 4 and a wine cooler. The dining table is just to the side under a statement piece chandelier and seats 6.
The main level also features the master bedroom with queen bed and ensuite bath. The room has beautiful hardwood floors, lots of windows, charming decor, and a flatscreen TV. The master bathroom has remarkable tiling and granite countertops. The luxurious walk-in shower offers plenty of room as well.
Upstairs with more gleaming hardwood floors, you’ll find a queen guest room with ensuite bath, another queen bedroom, and a bunk room the kids will adore behind sliding barn doors with twin bunk beds.
Outside the back door is a deep screened-in porch in which to enjoy an evening dinner or morning coffee. A quick 5-minute stroll down the neighborhood street will take you to WaterSound’s awesome pool complex, with grilling and dining areas. Make the most of your vacation time and see why Sandpiper Cottage is a family favorite!
Single Family Home with 2 levels
3 bedrooms, 3 baths, 2400 square feet
Queen, Queen, and Queen + Twin
8 guests maximum
Northwest Florida Beaches International Airport - ECP
40 min by car.
Activities of Interest
- Santa Rosa Golf & Beach Club (10 min by car) - 18 hole golf course right on the beach.
- Shipwreck Island Waterpark (30 min by car) - Explore mysterious caves, splash zones and enjoy outlets to stop and play along the way.
- Grayton Beach State Park (20 min by car) - Hike, bike, and jog along the trails and around the lake.
Places of Interest
- Santa Rosa Beach (25 min by car) - Enjoy walking, biking distance to the shops and dining.
- Justin Gaffrey Gallery (20 min by car) - Stroll through the outdoor sculpture garden, browse through Justin's coastal-contemporary landscapes, and take a tour of the artist's original studio
- The Bay (20 min by car) - Family-friendly waterfront restaurant features mouth-watering Southern gulf coast cuisine, seafood, and sushi.
- The Hub (10 min by bike) - A restaurant with something for everyone and entertainment!
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- High Speed Internet
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet