Park Plaza Beaver Creek - 2 Bedroom
Beaver Creek, Colorado
2 bedroom ski-in/ski-out
Come stay in the prestigious heart of Beaver Creek at Park Plaza- consistently ranked one of the most popular ski resorts in North America. Beaver Creek combines the best in high-quality mountain living: surrounded by a charming village of Bavarian-style interlocking buildings, luxurious accommodations, fine-dining establishments, art galleries and high-end boutiques, with championship golf course and a world-class performing arts theater and ice rink, all wrapped up in superb service.
Whether you're visiting in summer or winter, there is something for everyone in Beaver Creek: from hiking to biking and shopping to skiing and ice-skating. Enjoy Vail Valley’s first European village-to-village skiing experience between Beaver Creek, Bachelor Gulch Village and Arrowhead.
All 36 luxury condominiums have fully appointed kitchens, living rooms, jacuzzi tubs, private balconies and covered parking. The building is a blend of European and Colorado mountain style with native stone, wood and tile.
2 Bedroom 2 Bathroom
King Bed with master bathroom & jacuzzi tub
Twin Beds in the second bedroom, Bathroom in Hall
Queen Sleeper Sofa in the living room
Services & Amenities
Indoor swimming pool, hot tub, sauna, steam room, ski lockers, continental breakfast, daily housekeeping, front desk, concierge and onsite management.
The photos shown here are representative of a typical Park Plaza Beaver Creek - 2 Bedroom and not the actual unit you may be reserving. Individual unit decor and layout may vary.
Please visit https://parkplazabc.com/ for any additional information.
Single Family Home with 1 level
2 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1300 square feet, 121 square meters
King and 2x Twin
6 guests maximum
Eagle County Regional Airport (EGE) or Denver
EGE: 25 miles, Denver: 130 miles
Mountains, ski slopes, creek, village
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Snow Skiing
- Sage Outdoor Adventures - Each adventure tour offered by this company will knock the socks off of even the most seasoned outdoorsman!
- Booth Falls Trail - Wander through striking and varied scenery, including lakes, waterfalls, and aspen forest.
- Art of the Valley Gallery - Get your dose of culture at this amazing art gallery.
- Bearcat Stables - Take a horseback riding tour all over the gorgeous mountain scenery in the area.
- AVA Mountaintop Zip-lining - Soar high above the mountains and the valley on a zip line!
Places of Interest
- You can't beat the hiking, fly fishing, and white water rafting in the summer
- Downtown Vail offers a wide variety of shopping. You will love the views as you shop and dine with the spectacular mountain range as your backdrop
- The kids will definitely want to check out the Discovery Center. The whole family will enjoy exploring natural history exhibits and taking a free snowshoe tour!
- Beaver Creek Nordic Center - Get your thrills from cross-country skiing!
- 40"+ TV
- Concierge Service
- Covered Parking
- DVD Player
- Gated Community
- High Speed Internet
- Hot Tub
- Indoor Pool
- Laundry Service
- Multiple TVs
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Staffed Guard Gate
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet