Discovery at Marigot Bay
Marigot Bay, Saint Lucia
This is a sophisticated 2 storey waterfront apartment situated in the stunning Marigot Bay on the Caribbean island of St. Lucia. Forming part of the Discovery Resort at the 5 star Marigot Bay Hotel, guests staying in this apartment benefit from use of all the hotel's award winning facilities, which include an infinity edged pool, state of the art gym and spa. From here you are within easy reach of the capital, Castries, and can easily explore the nearby rainforests and nature reserves.
Condo with 2 levels
3 bedrooms, 3 baths, 1800 square feet, 168 square meters
Queen, Queen, and Queen
8 guests maximum
Hewanorra International Airport
The waters of Marigot Bay.
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- For a fine dining experience and champagne bar, head 2 minutes across the bay to The Rainforest Hideaway, which is a jazz lounge-come-restaurant situated on its own dock.
- Sip cocktails in the Discovery Resort's The Pink Snail champagne lounge. Its funky design interior pays homage to the Oscar winning 1967 film ‘Dr. Dolittle' which was filmed locally.
- In and around the Marigot Bay area you can play golf, tennis and try water skiing, diving, wind-surfing, sailing, surfing and fishing.
- The area is perfect for yachting enthusiasts as The Marina at Marigot Bay is a protected natural harbour and subsequently accommodates some of the world's most desirable and luxurious mega yachts.
Places of Interest
- Guests have full use of the all the Discovery Resort facilities, which includes the Lapli Spa and fitness centre where you can relax in the Zen gardens or indulge in a range of beauty treatments.
- Within the Discovery Resort The Hurricane Hole Bar is a famous haunt among yachtsmen worldwide and offers a panoramic view of the bay.
- Across the bay you can sunbathe and swim at the famous sand spit beach, or take the free ferry to the adjacent Marina Village which offers visitors a wide range of boutique shops and restaurants.
- The capital Castries is less than 5km from Marigot Bay and makes a great day out with a number of museums, shops, bars and restaurants. For duty free shopping, why not head to La Place Carenage, a new air-conditioned shopping complex.