Saint Simons, Georgia
Bartow Street Beauty
Bartow Street Beauty
From the moment you step onto the front porch with the rocking chairs and swings, you will feel relaxed and at home. With 5 bedrooms and 4.5 baths, Bartow Street Beauty is ideal for a large family. This home is professionally decorated and exquisitely furnished. No expense was spared in preparing this home designed by world-famous architect, Keith Summerhour.
Upon entering the home, guests are greeted by a grand foyer with magnificent high ceilings and coastal colors. The cheerful, coastal decor continues as you pass through the open archway into the large open living area designed to seat at least eight comfortably around the fireplace. You can peek outside through the elegant french doors that lead to the porch.
Adjacent to the living area is the kitchen which is a chef’s dream. With a huge center island, granite countertops, gas range stove, and stainless steel appliances, you will love cooking for the whole family! The island comfortably seats 8-10 guests and is perfect for added seating. The kitchen also has a wine cooler and high-end stainless steel appliances. The separate freezer allows for extra storage, and the stainless countertops and sink provides easy cleanup!
The dining area is just off the kitchen. With windows overlooking the screened porch and backyard swimming pool, you’ll feel like you are dining outside. The screened porch spans the back of the house and provides a great view of the private pool. In the winter months, you can enjoy a fire from the porch or the living room from the double-sided fireplace.
On the main level of the home are three bedrooms each with an ensuite bath. The bedrooms are comfortable and beautifully decorated with bright colors that contrast perfectly with the chic hardwood floors. The bathrooms offer marble countertops and walk-in showers.
The upper level is a great spot for kids with a large living an play area. One bedroom has a king-size bed and two twin beds. The adjacent bedroom features four twin beds.
There is a screened-in porch that runs almost the length of the home. With a large den/ media room on the second level, this home provides plenty of gathering or escape space! The fenced-in backyard features a heated private pool and a large gas grill, perfect for gathering in the sun as a family and cooking up a dish!
When you're looking to get out and about, Bartow Street Beauty is within easy walking distance of the St. Simons Island Village and pier area. Walk or bike to the island’s unique shops and restaurants. You will never run out of things to do in this luxury home and throughout the area!
Single Family Home with 2 levels
5 bedrooms, 4 baths, 4500 square feet
King, King, King, King, and King
15 guests maximum
Brunswick Golden Isles Airport (BQK)
25 min by car
Activities of Interest
- St. Simons Island Pier (4 min by car) - Perfect for evening strolls with beautiful sights.
- St Simons Lighthouse Museum (3 min by car) - Tour the museum and climb the lighthouse to get amazing views of the area.
- Lover's Oak (15 min by car) - Take a walk in the park amongst this huge, famous oak tree and Victorian homes.
Places of Interest
- Fort Frederica National Monument (15 min by car) - This beautiful park was the site of one of the first British colonies.
- Driftwood Beach (30 min by car) Gorgeous stroll among driftwood full of life to one side and a beautiful ocean view to your other side.-
- Georgia Sea Turtle Center (25 min by car) - Be a part of the solution and come help local sea turtles through sea turtle rehabilitation, research and education increase awareness of habitat and wildlife conservation.
- Wireless Internet